|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Saturday, March 29, 2008, 3/29/2008 12:37:00 AM
NOT dedicated to whoever! ;P
i like this song since the 1st time i heard on Qolen's birthday. But it was during i send home the ex-s. hehe. yeah.. im not sure whose cd was that though. but Wani kept on listening to this song on repeat. so yeah... that's off as an intro for the song i guess. hahaha. but i don't dedicate this song to anyone. NUH'UH! no one, ya heard! hehe. anyway.. enjoy yeah! ;)August - One Wish download here Tell me why you did it. Tell me why you'd go. Tell me how did it work out for the both of us. Tell me what's the reason, (tell me why you lied) And I'll explain how you broke my heart and make this grown man cry. When night turns into day, I'll (feel?) this thing away. When dust turns into (?), I can't move on. I'll still be wishing. I wish I tried a little bit harder. Wish that I would bother. Wish that I would be better to (deal within?) I wish I could hold you once again. I'm wishing I never had to wait. I wish everything I did, I did better. I wish to God I'd kept ya. I wish that you would ain't never went away. I wish that I ain't see, that you was doing better. I wish that you was better with me. Tell me why the indecision. When nothing's left to say. And why am I still missing your presence in my bed. Why you in my mind still, why you in my dreams. Why's my reality just never what it seems. When night turns into day, I'll (feel?) this thing away. When dust turns into (?), I can't move on. I'll still be wishing. I wish I tried a little bit harder. Wish that I would bother. Wish that I would be better to (deal within?) I wish I could hold you once again. I'm wishing I never had to wait. I wish everything I did, I did better. I wish to God I'd kept ya. I wish that you would ain't never went away. I wish that I ain't see, that you was doing better. I wish that you was better with me. I wish i wish i wish i could (x4) I wish I could've done a little bit better for the both of us. I wish I tried a little bit harder. Wish that I would bother. Wish that I would be better to (deal within?) I wish I could hold you once again. I'm wishing I never had to wait. I wish everything I did, I did better. I wish to God I'd kept ya. I wish that you would ain't never went away. I wish that I ain't see, that you was doing better. I wish that you was better with me. * Sorry the lyrics may not be in proper or little messed up, cause its not really the exact lyrics. i just got it from some sites. so yeah. hehe. yknow what i mean, right?! hehe Labels: lyrics, mp3 download |
|
|
|