Yvette is too fly
to be depressed
Profile


They call me Yvette.
Abode of Peace.
MARY-O. colors. photoshop whore. KL. ♥Ne-Yo. ♥Piggy back ride.
IGS College.
National Diploma Computer Studies.
Lim Kok Wing is my dream.
Web Designer is my ambition.
Loves to love. Hates to hate.
They say I am a Family person, a Happy Camper, so well-known as Little Miss Slow and dot dot dot.
My fav foods are potato, seaweed, pandan flavor ice-cream, chicken and PB&J(grapes)! Those are Love!
Patience is my middle name but never test my ego.
I've had my lessons and I'm allergic to dramas.
No offense but I really don't believe in having a best friend especially girls.

"I am not a big fan of Liars"- Vanessa of Gossip Girl



Network

Contact Me: E-mail

Yvette Roseland's Facebook profile
Histories

August 2005
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
July 2011

Linkage

[Chicas]
Kaka Melly
Kaka Yun
Kaka Ghel
Kaka Doll
Kak Yansta
Little Thea
Little Shana
Little Nyra
Little Wina
Little Melissa
Little Fyqa
Little Nad
Little Sofie & Shaz
Little Lisa
Little Rina
Amal PJ
Najat
Bella
IGS Ana ;)
IGS Amaldoll
IGS Dzah,Fatin,Ct
IGS Dizah
IGS Noi
IGS Rina
IGS Zana
IGS Bazla
IGS Hayat
IGS Fai
IGS Ka Mimie
IGS Uly
IGS Citra
IGS Nunu,Qyll,Fiza
IGS Farhana
Maj yk
Jamie
Atul
Ervy
Faye
Umie
ZiMomo
Selly
Megan
Kimberly
Fatin
Zatty
Yacko


[Homies]
Uncle Kanye
Abg Deez & Fee
Abg Kujim
Mamat
IGS Az
IGS Punca
IGS Basol
IGS Raphiology
IGS Wafi BF
IGS Weirdoz FC
IGS Fizo
IGS Ayeep
Little Ramzi
Little Khaliq
Davadrian
Reza
Taddie / Jackpott
Hum
NJ
Alfie


[Interests]
IGSCollege
Gossip Girl
MSN
Movie
6Dykes1Gay
Rano
Kurapak
Nadia & Jeez
ProjecTunes.purevolume
ProjecTunes.myspace
DST Simpur
Post Secret
Parking Idiots
Mellisa Clifton


[Mine]
Creation & Art
Friendster blog
PureVolume.Yvette J Sation
Angelfire
Soundclick
Photos & MusiQue
Yvetteologies
YJR 4shared
iMeem



Layout by: vehemency

Friday, September 26, 2008, 9/26/2008 01:19:00 AM
Another Tagged

1)What is the most important thing in your life?
- everything. NOT! idk.. at the end of the day, there aint nothing is.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- can't recall.

3) Where do you wish to get married?
- anywhere affordable

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- between 25-30

5) Are you in love?
- pass!

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- Fresh Air

7)Name the latest book that you bought?
- can't recall. but does magazine count?

8) What is your full name?
- Ezza Nurfathasya Ruslan. Suprised?Don't be.

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
- momma

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- Britney Spears. seriously! not because she's a drama queen or a fan. but i think it'll be interesting to talk over a coffee with her. dontcha think?

11) Christina or Britney?
- oh wooo.. i just said it.

12) Do you do your own laundry?
- uh huh.

13) The most exciting place you want to go
- NYC fo shizzle!

14) Hugs or kiss?
- HUGS.

15) 8 things I am passionate about
- my laptop, designing, colors, sleep, day-dreaming, laugh, music, dance

16) 8 things I say too often:
- oh yekah?, yetah kaaaann, entah eh, hooooo shiiiiiii!!!, pakyu eh!, yknow..., yknow what!, HUUUUUUHH??

17) 8 books I’ve read recently:
- magazine, magazine, magazine, magazine, magazine, magazine, magazine and magazine

18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
- New Edition - Leave Me,
-Sam Salter - Love Again,
-Ginuwine - I love you more everyday,
-Joe- If I was Your Man,
-Jagged Edge - Walked outta Heaven,
- Musiq Soulchild - Teach Me,
- Oka feat Sabriia - So Special,
- Ray J - One Wish

anything RnB Soul, Slow Jams.

19) 8 things I learned this year:
- Who is a total bull and everything in itself.

20) Tag 8 people:
- Partner in Crime, Amal Beetle, Ulyana, Citra, Nunu, Farhana, Ayeep, Atul

Labels: , ,