|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Wednesday, September 03, 2008, 9/03/2008 11:17:00 PM
Crank tha`!
my blog password is currently disable due to complaints that i got so far. to tell you the truth, i got loads of it. hah! I just couldn't be bother to disable it actually. but somehow i recently got it a lot from dear Juniors. ok ok. I have disable it now but wait.. its not permanently disable though. Just for the time being. so yeah.. have fun reading them all.I got cool song(s) / videos to be upload here tonight. Check this out. Crank That Soulja Boy goes Acoustic!! haha. I din't expect it would sounds much better than the original version. orchideex0x3 Crank That Acoustic Replies on tagboard: Uly: sorry dear. it's quite complicated. but voila! it's free password already. bah! have fun baca my blog. owtay! ;) dee: thanks for saying coolness. but what is it for actually? and what do you mean by mix? hehe. sorry... my slow moment is striking hurrrrr =/ and Who you btw? =) Guest(2008-09-03 12:10 PM): I know he's like 3 years ago. I miss his good company even though were no longer together. Who you btw? =) Happy Birthday to ASPI aka Abg Epol aka Sean Paul!! A year older a year wiser now.His day wasn't out so good in the morning. Our day to be exact. Our morning. We had Software Engineering test that we just remembered when Sir Thaya told us after we're done with our Multimedia class. Anyhow... I hope he had a blast after that. Once again Happy Birthday! Semoga panjang umur dan di-murahkan rezeki.God bless!Amin. Labels: birthdays, daily, pictures, video |
|
|
|