They call me Yvette.
Abode of Peace.
♥MARY-O. ♥colors. ♥photoshop whore. ♥KL. ♥Ne-Yo. ♥Piggy back ride.
IGS College.
National Diploma Computer Studies.
Lim Kok Wing is my dream.
Web Designer is my ambition.
Loves to love. Hates to hate.
They say I am a Family person, a Happy Camper, so well-known as Little Miss Slow and dot dot dot.
My fav foods are potato, seaweed, pandan flavor ice-cream, chicken and PB&J(grapes)! Those are Love!
Patience is my middle name but never test my ego.
I've had my lessons and I'm allergic to dramas.
No offense but I really don't believe in having a best friend especially girls.
"I am not a big fan of Liars"- Vanessa of Gossip Girl
Ku bukan superstar kaya dan terkenal Ku bukan saudagar yang punya banyak kapal Ku bukan bangsawan, ku bukan priyayi Ku hanyalah orang yang ingin dicintai
"Ya iya laah… masya ya iya dong.duren aja dibelah bukan dibedong!"