|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Friday, September 12, 2008, 9/12/2008 07:50:00 PM
This is love
Apparently this is my 99th entry and just another 1 entry to 100th!! HAHA. It took me almost 3 years to reach for 100th entry. How sloooowwww... sheeesh. but hey don't blame me for not making it as a daily report. I can have such productive days too yknow.. Besides I don't think many people would wanna read every of my entries anyway.. Nobody's gonna keep on track with my blog. The question is, who would want to?Actually I have an entry that i haven't post just yet. Twas bout the parade went down in town during HM's birthday season. but unfortunately i did not finish the story though. but its okay.. i'll just publish it up later.although its not done. haha. just for the sake of 100th post/entry. Okay, I'm confused with post and entry. How dumb!!! pffft. Well good luck searching, if you care to. haha! (HM's birthday season is the hint) I want coke people!! coke! coke! coke! buy me coke please! I NEED coke! ='( *okay.that was random. I have something interesting to share. You people maybe have read this Forward message from your mail but anyhoo.. I'll just copy it here. Honestly I cried when I read these and giggled reading at the last few lines. =) YES, I cried. " berapa ramai yang sanggup menyuapkan ibunya.... berapa ramai yang sanggup mencuci muntah ibunya..... berapa ramai yang sanggup mengantikan lampin ibunya.... berapa ramai yang sanggup membersihkan najis ibunya.......... berapa ramai yang sanggup membuang ulat dan membersihkan luka kudis ibunya.... berapa ramai yang sanggup berhenti kerja untuk menjaga ibunya..... dan akhir sekali berapa ramai yang sembahyang JENAZAH ibunya...... Seorang anak mendapatkan ibunya yang sedang sibuk menyediakan makan malam di dapur lalu menghulurkan sekeping kertas yang bertulis sesuatu. Si ibu segera mengesatkan tangan di apron menyambut kertas yang dihulurkan oleh si anak lalu membacanya. Kos upah membantu ibu: 1) Tolong pergi kedai : RM4.00 2) Tolong jaga adik : RM4.00 3) Tolong buang sampah : RM1.00 4) Tolong kemas bilik : RM2.00 5) Tolong siram bunga : RM3.00 6) Tolong sapu sampah : RM3.00 Jumlah : RM17.00 Selesai membaca, si ibu tersenyum memandang si anak sambil sesuatu berlegar-legar si mindanya. Si ibu mencapai sebatang pen dan menulis sesuatu di belakang kertas yang sama. 1) Kos mengandungkanmu selama 9 bulan - PERCUMA 2) Kos berjaga malam kerana menjagamu - PERCUMA 3) Kos air mata yang menitis keranamu - PERCUMA 4) Kos kerunsingan kerana bimbangkanmu - PERCUMA 5) Kos menyediakan makan minum, pakaian, dan keperluanmu -PERCUMA Jumlah Keseluruhan Nilai Kasihku - PERCUMA Air mata si anak berlinang setelah membaca apa yang dituliskan oleh siibu. Si anak menatap wajah ibu,memeluknya dan berkata, 'Saya Sayangkan Ibu'. Kemudian si anak mengambil pen dan menulis 'Telah Dibayar' pada mukasurat yang sama ditulisnya. " lemme know how you feel after reading it. Glad that I am bonding with my mother now. She's so supportive. She understands me. I guess she understands me since I was very little but I'm just too young to see how she understands / sees me. I think she can sense when I'm too stress out, mood swings and even broken heart. I noticed that whenever I'm down she always brings me out to shop for groceries, shopping spree and of course window shopping. She always make my day preoccupied. Not that I don't have school works to do, but really I just can't be bother to do them! Finally she's fine with me having a bf. Yes, finally and officially! At my age of 20. Well, long story. Not to be mention here. She makes me stronger and I need that. I need her a lot. As well as my friends and my family. I love you all. Thanks a lot. I got some cute photos again from Forwarded email messages =D Look at these babies.. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Aren't they just CUTE??!! I feel like pinching and hug them now!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeee..! Okay. I think i just wanna make this post longer. I'm gonna have a Data Communication test tomorrow. *groan* FYI, I've been watching Gossip Girl on repeat for hmmmm... prolly the 50th time. All episodes from 1st season plus episode 1 season 2. I am a biggest fan of GG! Not to brag but I even update with GG's blog!! haha. Fanatic much innit?! hehe. Tag replies: ykkk: i miss you godfather! =( adey'8: warnanya mcm kek lapis. woaahh!! imagine that. nyamans tu eh!hehe sofie: thanks sweety. I hope i could catch ya girls at the airport.aiiight ;) A'30: My multimedia ass tinggal sikit lagi. just left with the documentation. Fizo88: HAHA. my power pandaaaaa!! or panda power. well.. which ever do you like. haha. nununurul: sure thing.but umm.. i actually never tried that. cupcakes will do. but I'm happy to give a try someday. we can do it together if you want. fun much? :) keep tagging me people. I'd be please. Thanks. anyways.. till here. Tata. Good night. Labels: articles, daily, misc, pictures |
|
|
|