|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Monday, September 15, 2008, 9/15/2008 01:44:00 AM
Weekend
Have y'all watched the episode2/season2 of Gossip Girl?? Remember the last part where Nate supposed to see Vanessa. How Vanessa waited and done prepared dinner for Nate? but turned out Nate canceled the date at the very last minute instead he went out with someone's wife just for $$ and uhh... yknowww~ PFFFT! Typical boys.. or shall I say jerk? perhaps bastard. but who's worse is Oh hey.. mentioned bout how V waited for N on supposedly their date? Tell me bout it! GAAAAHH!! i've been there. and it wasn't cool, ya heard!!!! Can you imagine, I cooked(yes, I cooked, yknow I used to hate cooking and hardly do) for his birthday but in the end he did not show up and did not even replying my msgs/calls. and what worse, he actually sleeps at home and din't even say sorry. I guess it wasn't worth at all. sad is it? yes? no? whatever lah... i guess he's happy for not seeing me on his birthday which was a special day to me. But oh well.. i guess he's much happier now than he's with me. manasajatah.. It's so yesterday anyway. My mother is my new friend now. Haha! I really love my new friend. I love her!! Today.. i've been helping her in the kitchen from 3pm till almost sungkai. Yknow how much I used to hate working in the kitchen(except baking!hehe).But my mother, I mean my new friend(hehe) managed to push me to help her with her cookings. So she talked talked, joking around, making me laugh, making fun of stuffs, sharing problems, while our hands are working. We mostly talked at that time though. hehe. She's so open now or shall I say really really supportive! I really like when/how she makes me laugh. Cause seriously, whenever she calls me to the kitchen my face will deff changed to monkey face. ugly right?? but true. haha. bida wah muka ku!(bila jua lawa?!) but today.. she really stretches my face. she makes me laugh most of the time. I really love you,Ma.Thank you so much. (= I heard my college will be going out to KB for sungkai on this Tuesday. How cool is thaaaa? hehe. I am sooo looking forward to it. coolness roiiiight? plus I can start fasting again by tomorrow. =D *doing the ISKIIIII expression* Labels: daily |
|
|
|