|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Saturday, October 04, 2008, 10/04/2008 10:08:00 PM
Eid Mubarak 2008
![]() Send this eCard ! Forgive all of my wrong doings. Everything yang tersalah cakap, hurt your feelings, pokoknya everything lah. and halal kan makan & minum ku... or yg termakan/terminum. tercakap. and everything yang tak disenghaja kan. segala 'TER' yang meyinggung perasaan.. hehe. minta maaf beribu ampun maaf sebanyak-banyaknya. okay tu? tolong ku dih.. hehehe. This year raya, I gotta admit.. i don't really feelin it. feel the raya spirit. mcm no semangat langsung. sudah pun potong baju raya ahir.. like 2 weeks before raya barutah kan hantar ke tailor. and then it'll be done on the 7th raya. Buat kuih pun nada banyak.. tu pun last minute. on the 2nd last and last day of ramadhan baru buat biscuits. seriously.. dalam rumah ni, only 1 person out of 5 that in this house yg ada semangat raya. that is my baby brother. So I asked mother, aunt and adek the same question whether they have the raya spirit or not. only adek has the positive reply. well, i did not actually ask my dad though.. but I guess I can count him on the negative. during the raya eve...... YES!! a pair of heels sandal!! HAHAHAH! my aunt bz with making biskut sagu and a phone call adek and I goofing around control macho adiku atu. haha! stupid candid timer!!! picture can be deceiving too. just because he's wearing the glove, that doesn't mean he's making the cookies.puh-leaase! ...and that's how I forced my self to enjoy the raya eve. Thanks to my only brother who have made us L hehe. he was a king joker of the night. hehehe. FYI; we slept at almost 5am and slept for less than 1hr, perhaps we call that nap. =/ ![]() Few days ago.. I had a little conversation in the car with my mother. a little dream business conversation. There's this small shop at jaya hypermart. yang kat bawah escalator, it used to be a flower shop, dekat food court & Guardian shop. so yeah. it is a small space of shop right? so I asked my mother.. what kinna business would she do at that small space of shop IF she owned one. I have to say I really surprised of her answer. Guess what? click on this link. hehe. yeaaaaap! yeaaaaaaaaaap! surprise? and she even said that it has been her dream to have a shop like that. cool innit?(so does the site!!!!) definitely. If you ask me what would I do there? Considering that people now crazy over sugarstuffs, like doughnuts, cupcakes, muffin, cookies and stuff like that. so yeah... that's what I have in mind. Whatcha think of that?? =) ![]() This movie is officially listed in my Fav. movies!! banar! gotta say it is a 4 thumbs up indo movie. This is like the 2nd indo movie that I faved. The 1st has gotta be Gue Kapok Jatuh Cinta. For real! I think this movie is something like Bonnie & Clyde, if u've heard/seen the movie. Well I haven't seen it just yet! okay, i know! i know i'm like really out dated berabis that I haven't seen Bonnie&Clyde movie yet. tapi cana tah jua? where can I find the dvd here in bru?? dimana?? kalau siapa ada atu.. minjamkan tah ku. aku kan meliat bah. tolong ku deh! so anyways..well I've heard little stories from people bout Bonnie&Clyde plng... which was bataaaah sudah. But I still remember how it was. yatah... when i watched Radit & Jani, it reminds me of Bonnie&Clyde, except that R&J is brutally romantic as it's mentioned. I recommend you guys this movie. Sedia kan saja a box of tissue, and maybe a pillow. oh and bawa ur partner, ur bf or ur gf to watch this with you! make sure just the 2 of you saja!! best betul, tak tipu nye....!! ;) ![]() Lastly... SHR Minal Aidil Wal Faizin. and i miss you Bodoh! =) |
|
|
|