|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Thursday, November 13, 2008, 11/13/2008 08:01:00 PM
BF
i realized that im having a bitch fit these days. sighs. i apologize for that. i just can't control of my emotions. blame it to my menstruation period that's over due more or less a week, + the tonnes of works. Assignments, Final Project and Tests. I have 2 asses, 1 final project+presentation and 2 end tests coming up, next week to be exact!Stressing much don't ya think? Bitch fit sucks.But someone just gotta do it anyway. I can say so far, November has been a productive month! No complaining, i like it. really. so much. I like social activities, doing sports, team work, you name it. But one thing I decline much is doing chores. GAH! i just can't be bothered. seriously. you may ask the clique, I always, always not to let them enter my room. The mess, dusk, a week due laundry, scattered papers and clothes, the stupid lights, empty drink bottles, candy wrappers. My chamber is more less like a store, as what my mother always say. Still I can't be bother to clean up the mess. tsk.tsk. ![]() My father has just safely arrived home from his 3 days 4 night in Phils. aaaaaaaaaand *drum roll* he got me.... *drum roll* 2 pairs of freshies Converse kicks yo! Coolios!! oh and yellow+black stars hoodie. i was like... "uh yea rite! a yellow for me ey?" but whatever.. i don't really have many of yellow clothing, so i don't really mind. it may looks pretty for yellow fans anyway. and its still pretty. got me? So I tried on the new hoodie, and put on the kicks and walk around the house showing off to my brother, LOL(shit! I'm vain!), and sit opposite him, I looked like a clown to him. He laughed, becaaaaaaaause, my flabby tummy tickles him much! dammit! I am phat! gaining much womannn! then I was like.."entah lah dek... nda lagi kaka tau cana kan kurus kan.. biar tya eh kaka ni gemuk." kesian bunyinya aku ah.. =P and he says '"biar tya bah. no need to worry. its okay bah tu. jangan take pills and all that.biar kan tah catu.." Awwww... he's nice, innit? Now that's what I call blood. =) He will be quarantined in a hostel which i have no idea where, soon! ='( I'm gonna miss him by then. He's off this coming Tuesday, when my end test started. He'll be quarantined till end of the month! Oh maaaaann!! Gila jua ku tu!!!!! I'm gonna miss his shouting and screaming around the house.I'm gonna miss sleeping together with him. I'm gonna miss his knocks on my door thats awaken me up every midnight asking me to charge his iTouch. I'm gonna miss singing macam orang paloi with him and everything. SIGHS. IM SO GONNA MISS ADEK!!!!!! bah.. i dont wanna go any further for this case. Emo ku karang. =) Ne-Yo oh Ne-Yoooooooo!! *melts* Been listening to his tracks recently(thanks Fizz). I am so madLove with my chocolate man. oh my~ his voice and always his thick luscious lips!! GAAH! slurps. ;p "She always considering my feelings Thinking of me before her self Most of the time, I'm so damn selfish I don't even realize she treats me so well She's so much better than me I'm so unworthy of her Why does she stay? Why does she stay? Why? " I shall continue with my works. oh sorry for the lack of updates. as y'all know... Cheers. oh!oh! and just be nice to me for these days.. let's say, PMS alert and I shall have a total bitch-fit. Please just don't mind me. I love y'all. Assalammualaikum. Labels: daily |
|
|
|