|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Wednesday, January 07, 2009, 1/07/2009 09:13:00 PM
Game is boys' bestfriend and Lie is their soulmate
Having breads with peanut butter jelly right now. apparently it's a sex god! HAHA! Shasha was here earlier on.. just getting a gift from adek. She's leaving to NZ again..soon! GAH! i hope to see her soon or maybe at the airport when she's goin to leave. She's sucha sweetheart and pretty and still looks beautiful without make-up. i like her. if you happen to read this Sha, i am not a lesbee ey! haha. This girl is so random so is Lisa the little sister. hehe. prolly it runs in the fams. haha. oh they're officially calling me Kaka Y as in 'Why'. hehe. anyway.. its cool.i dont mind though. im gonna miss you Sasha Fierce ;p hehe Love you sweety.Talk bout Sasha Fierce or rather known as Beyonce. I am not really a big fan of her but i must say she's a real woman. i salute her. she always came up with songs about woman and "love world". Her songs are mostly tell about women's feeling and blaming boys as the cause of broken heart and why the women gone insanely in love with the man, and how undescribably stupid boys are. i absolutely salute her. Me, myself & I, Irreplaceable, Resentment, World Wide Women, Disappear, Broken Hearted Girl, Single Ladies, If I were a Boy and whatevs that i left. These are good songs for broken heart women. yip yip. Recently I have girlfriends that are freshly broken hearted. Yip with an 'S' it's like more than 2. Gee, if you only knew how thier stories were. I think I would have just stab a knife to the boys' dickhole and stupid brainless. 3 years now down the drain. tsk tsk. Game is boys' bestfriend and Lie is their soulmate. Trust me. I know approx 80% how boys are. If only killing boys are illegal, they're dead in my barehands by now. No wonder some girls turning into lesby and bi. I've heard lot of stories though.. what makes them turned into lesby/bi. and mostly main reason is boys/men. 2nd, family. Afterall, I think cinta is not bullshit but boys are. Yesterday I went out with Jamie to g-town after work. just chillaxin with 2 guys, Dave and Raymond. I looked like crap in tudong walking around g-town. good thing we din't move around much. just settled at chill and talking bout crap topics, playing big 2 and me myself be at what i do best. being blur and not knowing of what topics to talk about. don't bother. that's just me.Dave kept saying I look familiar to him. idk. i dont think ive seen him before. Jamie asked him to find guys for us both. Dave thought I'm 16 when he told me about his brother. So Jamie told him that I'm actually early 20's. haha. no wonder i always date with younger guys. pffft! Looking forward for guys from Dave's contact list. AHAH. I'll see you soon Jamie. we go hunting the boys ah! haha. Good night readers. Assalamualaikum. Labels: daily |
|
|
|