|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Saturday, February 14, 2009, 2/14/2009 08:30:00 AM
farken fools!
When I get the chance to drive today, and I had a darn fharken good sleep, after a whole day of working with 2 jobs, I was extremely exhausted, I was awakened by my mom text message this morning approx 8am says, 'Kak jgn tah bawa kerita ke ICC, ada org kerita nya kena pecah semalam pasal bergaduh. Kawan mama cerita tadi. Mama saja hantar kakak krg.'like FTW!! Buduh jua eh! I really feel like swearing right in that stupid shithead's face with all my heart right now!!!!!!! BUDUH EH!! BAIE WAH!BUDUH BANAR!!! you know what! i am no longer happy! are you happy now????? buduh! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!! I haven't been driven my car for so loooong, and I just don't want to pressure my mum to drives me here and there plus, I'm gonna be home late this weekend, tonight and tomorrow. Why kaaaan this people so buduh damaging people's car. If you wanna fight, fight somewhere else lah! Don't fight at public area. Go fight di hutan tu kaaaah! ani arah ICC!! More over, it's a damn car! Why can't they gt anything better to do kah? HAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! bodoh! Cubatah settle your fights with talk saja! You're crushing a thing that is not even alive man! That is more worse yknow! So overall i heard 2 problems about cars at ICC yesterday. 1) Someone's parking at a parking lot which they are not supposed to park, cause it's strictly for someone who has a pass for it only! 2) Car damage! oh and... one of the volunteers lost their $$$! Why kan aaaahhhhhh this people! WHY?! WHY?! Cubatah fikir, klau barang nya kena buat catu nda dorang marah kan tu???!!!! Sabrina was so pissed off with what happened yesterday. I can see she's all stressed out berabis. Cause i think she's like the only person who's actually working and mostly handling everything! Despite Amy as the Emcee, Adib and Mardy the judges, me(judge replacement) and other volunteers work as um..im not really sure. They're doing this for fun not for fights! you fool. %^*&*#%@$!%%&%$@!!!@$$#%^^ sighs! |
|
|
|