|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Saturday, February 07, 2009, 2/07/2009 03:52:00 PM
The way you stare, the way you look, your style, your hair
Yesterday, work was boring. Lunch time, mama picked me p and went to my aunt's place. Get back to office at 2. Az, went to Muara left me and Waie. One of the colleague gave us coffee cupcakes.After work, mama picked me up. She asked me to accompany adek who's looking for a birthday gift for a friend of his. So mama dropped us at centerpoint while mama went to my nenek's. We headed to Euro Classic looking for a birthday gift. As we're browsing for teddy bears, I remember I ever bought a birthday gift for Faza on his 17th birthday. Apparently the bears are still available. It looks exactly like in this picture below. After adek's done choosing a bear and finally paid, we went to the mall just to kill the time. As we crossed the zebra to the mall, there 's a Lion Dance performance by Chung Hwa students outside the mall building it self, near Chill / Cheezebox. It was coolsome plus the poping sound of fireworks! siuk but adek draging me to go in to the mall, idky! boring bah ya ah! We went to Rock Paper Scissor shop, I saw Madin, and this cute my type kinna guy! ahahahha. banar! he's so cute. lawa lah this guy, not sure if he's Madin's friend or just a customer or maybe the worker. No idea. Die ngeliatin aq trus sich, aq kan jdi grogy. A song played in the shop was lawa!No idea what song it was though. sighs. But I did catch some part of it, Imma so google it up later. I brought adek to the ski arcade, to challange on Tekken with him. I won most of the fights! uh huuuh! who's next?? any risk taker? haha. We only spent a token after I text mama asking where's she already, and she replied she's almost in gadong. I decided to off from there and walk back to centerpoint, and we waited for mama. and then... terus balik rumah and poooooof! Sleep the tired off! Have a great weekend everyone! Salam. Labels: daily, outings, pictures |
|
|
|