|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Thursday, March 05, 2009, 3/05/2009 08:47:00 PM
Holy Wisdom Tooth!!!
I have not been to the office for 2 days, with 1 day MC and I hope Om Az did told the boss that I unable to come to the office today. You know what hurts the most? More than heart break does! THE GOD DAMN TOOTHACHE! seriously! sakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit berabis. I don't remember eaten any sweets on Tuesday, it sarted to feel pain that afternoon and I hardly talked. At first my lower right molar tooth was painful then it leads to upper right molar.At night it gotten worse till I feel pain on my right side face, it as well infected my head that I feel dizzy. So I decided to check up on the following day.I went to a clinic, the que wasn't that long, my number was 15, but it took me almost 3 hours waiting for my turn.When it's finally my turn, I went in, I explained to them bout my tooth issues. So the doctor checked, and he says, my right upper wisdom tooth affected the pain to my right lower molar tooth. I was like, What?? So I was bangang, and thought maybe he's right since he's a doctor. Then he tambal-ed(as Malay people would say) my lower right molar tooth and he took off my right upper wisdom tooth. It was the SHIT! I was ouch in pain when he's taking it off! but it feel good after that, i mean not having wisdom tooth. The doctor gave a day of mc which is on that day when I got it checked. Back home, I felt weaaaaaaaakk, mama cooked Sup Kaki Ayam or Chicken Foot Soup? I know some people gross looking at it. hahah. but it is my fav, that why mama cooked it for me and also tonight's menu. I was sooooo disappointed that I can't enjoy eating for these few days and ahead due to my tooth. Just like yesterday, I only afford to drink the soup and moist breads(slices of bread i dip into the soup). Today I still did not feel good, so I decided not to go work and I told Om Az bout my issue and he said that he will tell to the boss bout it. I hope he really did though. =/ So today.. its bout 5% recover and the rest still hurtful! I checked my right lower tooth and I only saw like partial surface of molar tooth! and I logically think that my right lower wisdom causes the ache! I just surfed bout wisdom tooth issues. and it is a holy scary shit!!!!!! I so wanna remove my wisdom teeth!!!!!! all of them!!! completely!!!! This pictures below.. i think my right lower wisdom has gone through all 4 stages and most probably going through the last stage, that is 'Crowding'.. i can feel the pain through all of my right lower tooth, from wisdom to both right lower incisors! As a matter of fact, my upper right tooth does feel pain too at times.. sighs. =( INFECTION DAMAGE DISEASE CROWDINGWish me very best of luck on removing it most probably on Saturday. and also going back to work tomorrow hoping that I won't be kusut so much in the office. Labels: articles, daily, pictures |
|
|
|