|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Sunday, June 14, 2009, 6/14/2009 11:47:00 PM
Quality times on Sat night.
Today:This morning as usual I woke up at work-wake-up-time which is bout 6am. You now it's torturing to wake up at such time on weekends! sighs. So all I did was just tossed and turned till I finally fall asleep and the next thing I know, it's about 1pm! HA! so headed to shower and went down to hunt for food. As I had a bit, mother was asking me if I'm coming to Indoor Stadium for Pesta Sukan Remaja-4, '09 opening. I decided to go at 1st, so I rushed up to my room and getting dressed, but I couldn't find this particular piece that I wanted to wear and my room was horribly messed up, so I told my mother I changed my mind, but then mum,dad and adeq told me to just come along, so I rushed back to my room and grab whatever that is there. hehe. The opening was great! Nice one! I took some shots using adek's cam phone and I haven't transfer it to me notebook just yet, so Imma upload the opening pictures ASAP when I've got it from him. For now, only 4 photos from Badminton game tonight that was taken using my cam phone. I saw my gebetan lama, J at the stadium today. hihihihihihihi :p ............................. Yesterday: I was in G since 4-ish till 10-ish. Went out with my little darlings; Thea, Adeq & Wina that afternoon till night bout 8-ish. And met me boiz right after the girls went home; Fekree, Waie&Fatin, Az and Ana(ana's counted as part of ze boiz, so when I say ze boiz or my boiz, that means ana is automatically in eventhough she's obviously a girl.okay!). I totally had fun last night, although my foot hurts after wearing um inches wedges on for the whole half day. =| But it worth the pain afterall for everything I had with them people whom I love. c: ![]() ![]() ![]() Labels: daily, outings, pictures |
|
|
|