|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Monday, July 13, 2009, 7/13/2009 11:47:00 AM
Jobless losers.
Kenapa di dunia ani ada org yg talor sangat, setalor yg sesuka hatinya kan pkai gambar org pretending to be someone else. I've seen quite few Facebook and Friendster users maybe other such sites as well, they used someone else's pictures and upload it as their Profile Pictures, as if atu dorang punya muka lah... Ow Hellllooo! Cubatah klau kan menipu atu pandai2 sikit, jgn talo! Pkai gambar org, pastu gambar org yg banyak org kenal lagi tu. Gambar2 nya atu gambar kawan ku wah! Nama and character obviously different from the person in the picture that I've known. Macam inda talor kan tu? Talor jua tu! Klau celebrities or stars, atu lain kesah lah aaahhh..Whats with your face kan? Either terlampau lawa sangat or bida sangat? klau pun catu.. pkai plng gambar your fav stars, tantu famous nya! or much better klau nada gambar langsung. Baik plng tu klau terlampau malu kan reveal muka diri atu. Macam menipu arah org jua tu.. Why am I mad, because I had experienced this such thing as well before. It was waaay waaay back then. Back when I was in highschool year 2003, I was in form 4. My friends' cases are better than mine. They're still in comfort zone. My picture was deff vice versa! You don't wanna know! Since then, I have to be careful with what pose, what place, whom I'm with in the picture and what kinda of picture that I take and upload. I was young and exposed too much. Advice to the youngsters, You can expose and explore the world as much as you want with knowing your limit and think of the drawbacks and consequences you might get. Remember that, the world today isn't as what it used to be. Back then, the max limit of internet users were teenagers with specific limit of time. But today.. its almost no limitation of age, no limitation of time, even little kid NEEDS internet, from pc games to studies. and now, even parents and grands have Facebook. Be careful kids, play safe. |
|
|
|