|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Friday, February 19, 2010, 2/19/2010 12:49:00 AM
My top 3!
I'm in a mood on writing a long post. It's been a while anyway.I have 3 major things in mind that I have yet to achieve. 1) Slim - I know this is ridiculous! but enough said. people, PLEASE just help me out! give me some moral support or whatever support that I can get to make me slim! please! hehe. I am so desperately need to be slim! Don't tryna make me feel good by saying; "No, ur not fat." - A girl would still think she is fat, no matter how gazillion times you're telling that she's not, until she's finally seeing the body/weight that she's wanted! Real talk son! 2)Doing & Getting Degree - I want this so badly! I've cried for this too much now! I am serious. I am not being cheesy or anything. I am effing serious. I just can't be bother to do anything right now until I get this! Can't even bother to get a temporary job or whatever related to job. I just wanna get out from here, do my Degree, living an independent life, back home with handful of success and bag tears of joy. This is my dream! and I want this to become a reality. Amin ya rabbalalamin. 3) A man - This particular man is The man. He is That man. That man when you say to yourself, "I'm done searching." A one in a million kind of man. A man that you've been looking for all this time. A man that you wanna get marry with. A man makes you wanna think of settling down. I know its too fast for me to think of that way but I really did not saw it coming. It's this magical feeling that I have for him. It's really not a natural feeling that I ever had, it is indeed magic! I'm just not the chilly girl in love as I was. I am the shocking emotional to the core girl in love now. Obsessed? or whatever you wanna call me.. hey, have you really ever loved someone like I do now? Think again. Chasing pavements? I don't care cause I know I am chasing the right man. Don't ask me for a perfect one, cause I don't want a perfect world. and that man is... yet to be call as Swagger Boy. These are my top 3 yet to achieve. It's not hard right? It's only 3. My top priority for now. It's only 3 Ezza, yes you can achieve it! Yes, you can. Have faith and believe that YOU can and God will definitely help you through all this. Amin ya rabbal alamin. Salam. |
|
|
|