|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Friday, November 19, 2010, 11/19/2010 10:54:00 PM
You are physically, inside and out my dream guy, SB. You just don't know that.
A long time friend called for an Eid open house. So I decided to bring a couple of friends along, and they're sisters. My friend wanted to go to her friend's house first since it's just a 5 mins away from my house. so I say, why not.We got there, and her friend is a guy, I call him SB and most of his friends that were there were boys which is friends with my friend as well. Note, that these guys are my friend's friends. So I don't really know them and I din't really talk that much. As I was listening to them chit chatting, there I was glance at SB. I din't know why.. I just had to look at him quite a few times. I smiled too and so was he. When we got off from SB's place, I asked about SB, outta curiosity. I like him? I don't even know at that point. Let's just leave it blank. and then me and my friends headed to my friend's house. The next few days, my friend and her sister had an open house, so my family and I went there and I saw SB and his friends that were at his house last time were there too at my friend's house. But I did not really bother them because I knew them as my friend's friend and I came there with my family. I'm not being unfriendly but that's just me, I'm just not that easy to make friends with, but I can. *pening? fikir lah sendiri. :p* When my family and I about to leave from there, I saw the boys again with my friend playing outside her house.. and I thought flash a smile to them boys would be nice, at least. So I did. On the following day, my mother invited my friend and her family for lunch. So my friend, her sister and parents came over and my friend told me something. She said that SB was asking questions about me when I went to her house last night. I don't know why but I'm kinda sorta ...... happy? and then I asked more questions about him to my friend as well! A couple of months passed, I met SB again at my friend's place. She's having a bbq, and she invited few friends and families including my fams. At this point when I saw him, I feel so shy! even when I hear his name. So I tried my best not to see him around the house. It's weird but really my tummy makes a pain. It's called butterflies. ;) When SB left with his other friend, my friend with her full emotion telling me that SB is seeing a girl that most of his friends dislike. When I heard the stories, it kinda upsetting me a bit. But then I was like, hey! why should I be so upset? He's no one! and He doesn't even know me that well. blergh. forget it! The next month, my friend told me that SB broken up with the girlfriend. Its actually shocking me and sad for him because it only last like less than a month. Because I knew a guy like him wouldn't be in a relationship for that short period. According to my friend, he mentioned about me after the break up! So of course I feel flattered and kinda shy too! I met him during new year. We celebrated together with friends and families BUT I know I may look like rambo but hati hello kitty okay! I didn't even say a word to him neither he did and I was actually avoiding him! i know its stupid! but I was just too shy!! On the new year and new month.. we started to chat and messaging each other. were talking about the ABL games and thinking to watch. So he picked me up from home, I entered his car with this crazy butterflies in my tummy, face in front cause of so shy, starting to say something and actin cool, "uhhh... Hi. :) So how are you?" I know from my friend that he's quite a shy and quiet guy too just like me! So I was thinking of a topic and start a conversation. Fortunately he has a lot a lot a lot of things to say about! and He even made jokes and we laugh! I was really surprised to know he's actually not as shy and quiet I thought he is. He makes me feel so comfortable. We went out for the games twice. The best part of all was to be there with you watching our fave game and doing our fave things, laughing and joking around. and to do everything with you. <3 It's priceless! The smiles, the laughs! It was priceless! :) We listen to the same music, we have the same view in almost everything, he loves and plays basketball, he has just the perfect body I like in a guy(average in height/weigh), he's not too thin and not fat, he thinks he's fat though hehehe cute!, he's not too well known(penting), quite religious(penting), his looks is just a plus, he is handsome though and quite hot too in my eyes, he is actually a shy guy but I know when he is not ;), we ALWAYS think alike(I very like), he is so cute in a way when he makes joke, a husband material, he loves food and eat as well, he is not sweet but nice, he can be very funny, he is so insecure, he worries a lot, he can't make eye contact(i think this cute ;p), he feels so comfortable with me so am I, he is DIFFERENT but we are EVEN. I got too many things to say about him but.. lemme keep it to my self. :) to be continued... Labels: butterflies |
|
|
|