Yvette is too fly
to be depressed
Profile


They call me Yvette.
Abode of Peace.
MARY-O. colors. photoshop whore. KL. ♥Ne-Yo. ♥Piggy back ride.
IGS College.
National Diploma Computer Studies.
Lim Kok Wing is my dream.
Web Designer is my ambition.
Loves to love. Hates to hate.
They say I am a Family person, a Happy Camper, so well-known as Little Miss Slow and dot dot dot.
My fav foods are potato, seaweed, pandan flavor ice-cream, chicken and PB&J(grapes)! Those are Love!
Patience is my middle name but never test my ego.
I've had my lessons and I'm allergic to dramas.
No offense but I really don't believe in having a best friend especially girls.

"I am not a big fan of Liars"- Vanessa of Gossip Girl



Network

Contact Me: E-mail

Yvette Roseland's Facebook profile
Histories

August 2005
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
July 2011

Linkage

[Chicas]
Kaka Melly
Kaka Yun
Kaka Ghel
Kaka Doll
Kak Yansta
Little Thea
Little Shana
Little Nyra
Little Wina
Little Melissa
Little Fyqa
Little Nad
Little Sofie & Shaz
Little Lisa
Little Rina
Amal PJ
Najat
Bella
IGS Ana ;)
IGS Amaldoll
IGS Dzah,Fatin,Ct
IGS Dizah
IGS Noi
IGS Rina
IGS Zana
IGS Bazla
IGS Hayat
IGS Fai
IGS Ka Mimie
IGS Uly
IGS Citra
IGS Nunu,Qyll,Fiza
IGS Farhana
Maj yk
Jamie
Atul
Ervy
Faye
Umie
ZiMomo
Selly
Megan
Kimberly
Fatin
Zatty
Yacko


[Homies]
Uncle Kanye
Abg Deez & Fee
Abg Kujim
Mamat
IGS Az
IGS Punca
IGS Basol
IGS Raphiology
IGS Wafi BF
IGS Weirdoz FC
IGS Fizo
IGS Ayeep
Little Ramzi
Little Khaliq
Davadrian
Reza
Taddie / Jackpott
Hum
NJ
Alfie


[Interests]
IGSCollege
Gossip Girl
MSN
Movie
6Dykes1Gay
Rano
Kurapak
Nadia & Jeez
ProjecTunes.purevolume
ProjecTunes.myspace
DST Simpur
Post Secret
Parking Idiots
Mellisa Clifton


[Mine]
Creation & Art
Friendster blog
PureVolume.Yvette J Sation
Angelfire
Soundclick
Photos & MusiQue
Yvetteologies
YJR 4shared
iMeem



Layout by: vehemency

Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 11/10/2010 11:11:00 PM
Migration

yello yello!
hows ma people tuuuuuin? I know it's been ages since my last post. lotsa thing happened within that. heartbreaks, dramas, tears, joys, BIRTHDAY, Eid, laughter and yknow the circles.

But oh well, here I am now.. in the asian ghetto country where APL.D.AP of The Black Eyed Peas, the Jabbawockeez boys mostly from, where the famous boxer and politician Manny Pacquiao and singer Christian Bautista are from!!!...The Philippines. Mabuhay! :D

Long story short, I'm here to further my study, Degree that is. It's been more than a month now. I thought of blogging on my first day here, but that din't happened cause of the unbearable busyness and stressfulness!

For the first 3 weeks here I stayed at a family friend's house in Greenbelt 2, dad accompanied me for the first week. the fourth week found a house to shared with 4 tenants in Onyx. Here I am in my green and wee bit pink room the same size as my room in Bru. which is good. :)

The weeks when I'm in Greenbelt was great, malls, bookstores, groceries and almost everything were just nearby. Now that I've moved to Onyx, it's a bit ghetto here but still safe cause there's this pare(s), they ride somewhat like a Becha(a public transport in Indo) park down the street outside my house, well outside my window precisely! They're like 24/7 public transport, so they act like securities like that. hehe. So can you imagine how I sleep and wake up every single day and night? it's a main street where jeepneys, motorcycles, tricycles, bicycles, cabs, bikes and other vehicles pass this house! oh, not to mention roosters! dogs too! and there was a fight once happening as well at night!

I remember when my first night sleep here, it was a total disaster, I was practically tired after assembling my stuff and all that and I thought I deserve a peace good night sweet dreams sleep, but that din't happened! what happened was, headphones playing soothing songs on ma head, eyes shut closed, tossed and turned, head was screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaming "I NEED A GOOD SLEEP, GOD!" Sad but true. Never had that kind of situation ever before. I thought of moving out though.. cause I don't know if I can stand this when my school starts. For now, its fine and I'm kinda okay a bit now. Cause what I do is, doing stuff until I feel sleepy don't care if its 12/1/2/3 am, when I sleep cause of tired, you know all that matters in the world is just a 'See ya later, alligator!!' hehehe. :p

I don't know if I should be telling about my journey during my application to the Uni and ol. maybe later when I feel like I wanna rage. for now, I feel content and I don't wanna make a sin by bitching about what actually happened. I feel like an angel now, so I must be good. :)

Time check right now is 1.15 am and I'm not sleepy yet. The connection is sucks and I need to change other network broadband. Haven't skype with the fam for more than a week, since I moved here to be precise. The bad connection is to be blamed. shish! =((

oh! oh! I'm actually out of words to say but thinking of more to write since I'm not sleepy just yet. So I'm gonna talk about my birthday this year! =D

It waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss GREAT!!!! It was combine Eid open house, birthday and farewell. I loved it and the people in it. it's a love love love! I got 2 failed surprises and 1 succeed! hehehe. it was really funny yet awesomest! Loved it, tho was fail! hehehe and the cakes were aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll good and yummy! Thanks for those who came, it was about 40% who showed up, yip yip I know only few, but I am HAPPY! go check out my FB photo album for photos, you can see my smiles! =D Thanks IGS people, my old highschool divas, elementary school gengsters, the family friends friends group <3, the Jap cuties and more! It was really lovely! I love you guys to itsy bitsy!! Thanks to Yayah for the first failed surprised cake, to Ummi the second failed surprised cake and Fekree, Syukri and Noi for the success surprised cake and to Azmin who helped me take a video. Glad every one liked my Peanut Butter Blossom cookies! For those people who missed it, I missed it too. I don't have oven here, so I can't bake. Shame! =(( I'd really like to upload the vid tho.. but hai zon no. hail ting habot it leterrr na lang haaa..

Guess I'll end it here.. I will try to make this as daily basis. I TRY! so toodles and take care readers. ;)

Salam.

Labels: