Friday, April 27, 2007, 4/27/2007 10:52:00 PM
throwback
so here i am. HAHA!! i know this is crazy. check out my last post, yip, 2005 innit!! i tell you why..just after few days i registered this blog, i've forgotten the username & the password of it. wtf! i know what you're thinking!! i did tried to guess it but yet.. i failed till i quit trying. and since then i just left it isolated =\ until when 'blogspot' became so famous(many users) of it, that my mates[pelasur aszy & pelasur fek] started using it too, so i thought of trying,again! and TA-DA! here i am now. i guess i was quite lame and stupid before cause of dint read or maybe din't even bother to read the instructions/rules... so i clicked on the 'forgot your password' and only needs to enter my email. and there it sent my username and password. HAHAH. that easy! sucha piece of cake! tsssk!!
anyways, i don't bother to customize this page.YET. im just too busy with the too many ASSignments. IA and programming design assignment. well,yea..havent get those started yet though..siiighs. lazinessshittyassholizzy. ya nah mean?!
ooooh! there's another site that i've registered and also forgotten the username and password!! HAHA! and i only got it back today! and when i logged in i only knew that i've been a member of it since year 2003!!! that's like a big WOAH!! so i just updated quite few things up on the site today. http://members.soundclick.com/miszthugy Yeah, miszthugy was my nick when mIRC was so famous around the hood back then. was so much fun,sweet things and memories all up in a circle of happiness i can say.. that was the way i socialized and met so many niiiiice and lovable lovely people till now,i still cherish them :] you guys know who you are.. i've treated them like a big fam, just like my own blood, ya heard! #hiphop.bn and #freestylaz was it?? pokoknya something like that lah... haven't been on mIRC for quite so long..sighs.
and here's a new link/site i just registered few days ago.. its all about A R T !!! :]
www.treatmelikeaychild.deviantart.com check em out and have a say..awriight!
if y'all wonder what am i gonna do with my blog in friendster, well i am simply keepin it! yes! dude, it's a gold memory i tell yah, if you never know that!! i like to read all of the achieve posts since all waaayyy back when i started to have a blog and smile while reading every sentence of the posts :)
i might gonna construct this wholesome page soon or later or maybe someday. HAHA! yea, when i really got the right time to do so. when i say right time, i really mean it by RIGHT time! owtay!! i hope i would update my post everyday.. and no stalkers are allow to read my blog for bad purpose.
i'll stop here and i leave you with some old good shizzy.. ;)
"No Mo`"
( Mz Shorty ft Fezz--x , Reza)
"No Mo'"
Artists - Mz Shorty, ft Fezz-X, Reza
Produced - REZA, MZ SHORTY
Instrumental - REZA
eMMbedded Productions
"Ay Shorty? Hello?" (Reza)
(Chorus)
Do me a favor stop complainin'
This is my life i'll do the playin'
Situations never been good, I gotta guy
So i want no mo'
I apologize if it hurts but guess what
If you cared, all this would not start
Had a chance but im left to tore
So baby sorry I just want no more
(Fezz-X)
Damn, now tell me how you gonna act like that?
You knew i had your back when you fell flat on your a...
As if i didn't really care, ask anybody like wasnt I there? Now
best believe me, I ain't tryin' to be cheesy; but you're movin' too fast,
ain't no reason to leave me coz when I'm gone you're gonna need me
And i know that you feel me so let's stop this soap opera lets start
from the top cause you know with one drop you know that I got ya
so babygirl you need to get back and just hold the phone, playas just
wanna mack but i roll on my own, you can't tell me what we had
wasn't real when I was spinning the wheel, I was real witchu now
who else gonna deal witchu. Now you wanna take the keys, pick up and leave, and now I'm on my knees
begging you not to be so dramatic so what if all we had was static?
Who's gonna hold you like i hold you?
Don't make me say I told you cos the ish I did was all for you.
You either stay and lose or switch the word and choose the
change and go and I'm maybe cool but you heard the tune with cool j and lo,
lets put this thing in the past, if we try we can make it last
pride is what you had girl im what you have (cmon) it aint that bad (cmon)
repeat chorus
(Mz Shorty)
Know what? Those were the times that I wasted my mem'ries on
the lines, callin' you up from my cell, how could I fall for your
sweet talk crimes but bra' it's all in my past time, aint you sad?
This is what you wanted bad right? Didn't I strike you eyes, didn't you
love it when I haunted your nights with my lullaby cries? Queen bee
must've stung you so deep, deeper than cupid if you decided to try
and take things from me, I've taken them back so hear this
it's over and you're dismissed, from the start to finish, I'm done with it
baby i'm done with it, so pack your air force ones, take back your cell phones
n all the things you own, i got a man waiting at home, better than me being alone
waitin for the sound of your tone, it's over, no more you're gone, baby, no more
you're gone baby...listen to me...
repeat chorus
(Reza)
Shorty, you got the styles, I love it when you pick up the dial
This is the life, peeps on streets seein' we ride, the word's spreading on,
Your man's on phone, hit the reject button, let the guy leave you alone,
You been sufferin' long, it's time I take you by my wings where we can go
to heaven and hear the birds fly and sing, forget your man, you know that I'm way
better than him, I know you love it better flowing in the hiphopper's stream
We go to places, go wherever the love may take us, we have a love way bigger than the heart
of texas, in his lexus, you're looking out the window, tears on your cheeks, is he a friend or foe?
this is twisted 'cause m the guy that you really need, just do it believe in yourself and think deep
then you can proceed, because you're only living a century, remember that 'cause I ain't gonna be
playin' your second B.
repeat chorus
(Mz Shorty)
Fezz, you flippin' hooks, well I'm gonna flip the switch like this
'twas on and now we're off the issues going ripped read my lips
I'm gonna be rhymin' the cases in front of the jury how you stabbed me from
the front and back, you did it insincerely clearly, the role that I play
allocates my status, I'm not apparatus, lay your hands on me and i'll prick you
like a cactus. Dramatic? Well we've learned to pass the pages. If you wanted out back then what's with the
"what's up" lady rages? phases? For one thang, I hate your gangsta slang, everytime you rang
no doubt I reject your calls man. You get the hint boy? Now my mouth needs a mint cause
whenever I talk about you i feel like i've sinned and one more thing, I got a man gonna ring him up later
R-E-Z-A he's the blocks number one player, got everything I need, got everything I breathe, so don't dare pull
me down now without you i can succeed, wut?
"All About Me"
( Mz Shorty)
hook:
here's a lil thing bout me, the grudge i been holding has to go
cause i've had it in for so long,been patient with the way you've criticized
but damn, you're so wrong
chorus:
You say you're always right but the fact is I say no
if you know me so well then blow my self esteem (go slow)
so i can past this phase, never grow up with your childish games
go ahead let it all out (coz) this is what im all about (bout...bout...bout...)
verse 1:
many ish's got me to battle just to rock the rattle
now, the numbers are going up and there's a success in my sound
don't forget: the 'S' in my name says im small but i got game
its my time to rant and rave, this grudge needs its part of fame
what i hold is a story unfold. its "heated in the kitchen" so im here on
this sound board putting this song on record, "oh lord",
a woman's on the mic so let this femcee be who cares if im alone cause this songs about me
verse 2:
wopdee dee now here's my story, it's all about authority
the way i see those peeps walking on my streets
stickin' up their noses so high like they know what's goin on
the way they think they can battle me a line or two in my song
i can talk more than they can do, get good grades than those fools
just cause they got titles, using their manipulating tools
im talkin about school, if you're listenin to this
to all those people who think they know me, well you don't know ish
REPEAT: CHORUS:
You say you're always right but the fact is I say no
if you know me so well then blow my self esteem (go slow)
so i can past this phase, never grow up with your childish games
go ahead let it all out (coz) this is what im all about (bout...bout...bout...)
don't think what you say is right
bout...bout....
verse 3:
I been caught more than once in my own mistakes n i admit
it was a lot of wait for people to forget and forgive
now im in their shoes cause it's like you know ive been there before
every moment life gets harder n i jst suffer even more with seconds, hours n days
while i hold back and watch waiting for an answer, writing rhymes, tired of lookin' at the clock
but if its true what doesn't kill you makes you even stronger
then being who i am must've proved right from wrong
cause i rebel not with a fist but with my words in lines
power of speech and rhymes, a spoken proverb of this time
now what i'm tryin's to relate n you can say what you wanna say (x2)
say it to my face, yeah do it now (im tired of counting the days)
repeat: chorus: x2
You say you're always right but the fact is I say no
if you know me so well then blow my self esteem (go slow)
so i can past this phase, never grow up with your childish games
go ahead let it all out (coz) this is what im all about (bout...bout...bout...)
\\bridge:
you think you're always right
but you don't even kno who i am
so listen my chant,
never took the time to see
an invisible child like me and
im walkin out alone,
repeat: chorus
You say you're always right but the fact is I say no
if you know me so well then blow my self esteem (go slow)
so i can past this phase, never grow up with your childish games
go ahead let it all out (coz) this is what im all about (bout...bout...bout...)
new good shizzy:-"School"
Im sure u guys wanna hear about our shcool life,
how we used to laugh, how we used to care each others..
and how the atmosphere of igs college used to be.
Check it out..
(Raf Verse 1)
We used to be one and now we are like scattered glasses
The first time i felt like that,ya'll smoke it and leave ashes
I dont know why and how it happened,they just hate my presence
When they speak of lies,they mention my name in the same sentence
Sometimes i just kinda miss how we used to laugh
And when the joke is over,just take things easy and be tough
I hardly see them with the bottom line on eyes exam
They sleep the whole night,when i cant even write one program
And it humours me when the girls go out with different folks
Another weeks another folks,the same lines and the same talks
There's this guy, some call him the handsome dwarf
5 foot tall and he claimed to be 6",wannabe handsome smurf
Maybe i just got something for nothing,shorty wanna grow taller
They stand next to their girlfriends, seeing shoulders.
Now Im tellin ya'll that a soldier cant teach maths
What they do is sit there,teach this teach crap and teach that
My school - where everything is everything and u know what
my school - where evertyhing is everythign in ur heart
My school - that one place where friendship is priority
and i respect all my frens and im gna do that.
(Nuk Verse 2)
-
(Das verse 3)
-
Thats all for tonight..
This song goes to all my frens in igs
when we'are not around,u know the souls always stay in ur heart. ;)
Labels: daily, lyrics, mp3 download