|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Thursday, March 27, 2008, 3/27/2008 12:00:00 AM
ruined!
today has just been sucha suckyy day, in fact these 2 days straight. all i've been doing was just, eat, sleep, computing, siting, and shower at the very late hour. seriously, i have no idea why. i've just been so lazy.* shit!! its 'our' song playing on the radio, 311 - Love Song. ='( whenever im alone with you, you make me feel like i am home again whenever im alone with you, you make me feel like i am whole again however far away, i will always love you however long i stayed, i will always love you whatever words i say, i will always love you buset eh!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnyyywaaaaaaaaaaaayyyss... as i have just said earlier, i've been sucha slacker. i don't even feel like goin out. surprisingly, riiiight??! i aimed to work on my assignment on last Monday, but then not even any progress i had done, not even flipping to the question paper better yet take a look at it! tell me how LAZY i can be! as i told shukri this earlier, i haven't been doing so much things at home... but melampuhkan body!! not that i wished for, but it just happened. =/ haha. so i lost few weights since the late February, which marked me of so many histories. hmmm... so now... well of course i don't want my weight to gain AGAIN but.. yknow... foods, they're so irresistible . and im eating a bar of TWIX chocolate. yummy but =/ i think it's just one of those days~ the women's day coming up soon. yknow... when "moon comes". lol. :P i chatted with Hafiy and Mica last night well more to like today morning or at dawn. so i just chatted about H, mostly. Im so confused right now. GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! sigh. i love you both. thanks for helping me through all this, and EVERYBODY! anyways... credit ku save wah yo! aku baru kana bagi top-up yesterday but alum lagi ku top-up. haha. and mobile ku tidur 2 hari sudah ah. nada begarak for 2 days ani wah. not even flip it better yet touch at it. haha. how cool is that! i mean.. dude, im alive without it! hahah. antah eh! apakan aku ani... sekadar jua aahh.. blergh~ i've already got few songs that listed in my song lists at my last post. thanks much AmalDoll!!! ;) Duffy - Stepping Stone Heather Headly - I Wish I Wasn't Mariah Carey - Touch My Body(NON-REMIX / ORIGINAL VERSION PLZ!) Britney Spears - Breaking the ice Rihanna - Take A Bow Asia Cruise - Selfish Robyn - Handle Me those strikes, are those that i already have. so im still wanting for the remaining. anybodyyyy... helep dong??!! Why Don't You Love Me The Way I Loved You It Feels So Crazy Cause I Dunno What I Did To You If You're Gonna Hurt Me Then Do It Quickly Cause I'm Tired Of Cryin If You Don't Wanna Stick Around Then, Baby, Forget About Me Too Late, Sorry I Didn't Even Have The Chance You Said You Were Happy Baby, I Don't Understand Gave You Everything You Asked For And Was Ready To Give A Lot More I Would've Given The World Right In The Palm Of Your Hand i still remember when you asked me if im happy being with you and i say, Yes I am. and I asked you right back if you are, and you said ditto, Of course I am happy. so I believed. You know, I know, we both know, everybody knows better yet the world knows that we both were so much happy together and no one can doubt it. but you RUINED it!! i can't believe that i have given you the best of me and e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. but all you could've done was just leave. i don't know why did you have the nerve to do all that over me but all i can see is that you're tryna play some games. so there i was, when i realized there's a lie in believe. thinking why are you so stupid to think that im stupid to know all of your stupidity. Yes, i may look stupid but i guess you're just not smart enough to dig me deeper. oh~ how glad i am to know that i can fool you too, you foo! now you're telling me that you're gonn change and trying to leave that ish. but all i see was NIL baby. there's just nothing but your phony alibi and effortless. i really hate to know that im still keep on thinking of you, still i see you in my dreams, still i see you everywhere even when i closed my eyes. i know it's not worth my time being like this when i know that you're not even think a bit bout me better yet miss me.. Labels: daily, lyrics, mp3 download |
|
|
|