Yvette is too fly
to be depressed
Profile


They call me Yvette.
Abode of Peace.
MARY-O. colors. photoshop whore. KL. ♥Ne-Yo. ♥Piggy back ride.
IGS College.
National Diploma Computer Studies.
Lim Kok Wing is my dream.
Web Designer is my ambition.
Loves to love. Hates to hate.
They say I am a Family person, a Happy Camper, so well-known as Little Miss Slow and dot dot dot.
My fav foods are potato, seaweed, pandan flavor ice-cream, chicken and PB&J(grapes)! Those are Love!
Patience is my middle name but never test my ego.
I've had my lessons and I'm allergic to dramas.
No offense but I really don't believe in having a best friend especially girls.

"I am not a big fan of Liars"- Vanessa of Gossip Girl



Network

Contact Me: E-mail

Yvette Roseland's Facebook profile
Histories

August 2005
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
July 2011

Linkage

[Chicas]
Kaka Melly
Kaka Yun
Kaka Ghel
Kaka Doll
Kak Yansta
Little Thea
Little Shana
Little Nyra
Little Wina
Little Melissa
Little Fyqa
Little Nad
Little Sofie & Shaz
Little Lisa
Little Rina
Amal PJ
Najat
Bella
IGS Ana ;)
IGS Amaldoll
IGS Dzah,Fatin,Ct
IGS Dizah
IGS Noi
IGS Rina
IGS Zana
IGS Bazla
IGS Hayat
IGS Fai
IGS Ka Mimie
IGS Uly
IGS Citra
IGS Nunu,Qyll,Fiza
IGS Farhana
Maj yk
Jamie
Atul
Ervy
Faye
Umie
ZiMomo
Selly
Megan
Kimberly
Fatin
Zatty
Yacko


[Homies]
Uncle Kanye
Abg Deez & Fee
Abg Kujim
Mamat
IGS Az
IGS Punca
IGS Basol
IGS Raphiology
IGS Wafi BF
IGS Weirdoz FC
IGS Fizo
IGS Ayeep
Little Ramzi
Little Khaliq
Davadrian
Reza
Taddie / Jackpott
Hum
NJ
Alfie


[Interests]
IGSCollege
Gossip Girl
MSN
Movie
6Dykes1Gay
Rano
Kurapak
Nadia & Jeez
ProjecTunes.purevolume
ProjecTunes.myspace
DST Simpur
Post Secret
Parking Idiots
Mellisa Clifton


[Mine]
Creation & Art
Friendster blog
PureVolume.Yvette J Sation
Angelfire
Soundclick
Photos & MusiQue
Yvetteologies
YJR 4shared
iMeem



Layout by: vehemency

Monday, August 18, 2008, 8/18/2008 09:53:00 PM
Brand New Start

A really really good song by Dewi Sandra called Brand New Start which I believe it was arranged by Casanova. I first listened to it on myspace which is sang solo by Dewi Sandra her self. Then I found another version of it on Youtube featured Casanova which is good too nevertheless. (Y) I don't really get the lyrics right, i just listened to the song and caught every words as exact as possible I can. Sorry for any mistakes. Hope you enjoy the song as much as I do..

Dewi Sandra - Brand New Start[link]

When I wake up in the morning
Another day being all alone
Tie my hair up
Into /And to the bath tub

Lovely touch still remains
Taste of your lips linger in my brain
Its all said and done
I gotta move on
It's nothing there for me to say

[Chorus]
Gotta keep my head up way up high
Gotta keep my feelings deep inside
No more cries
Will be alright
It's a brand new start for me

Gotta keep my two feet on the ground
But / Though it seems so hard to move around
So slow it down
Maybe from now
I know I gotta move, moving on, moving on, moving on

Love seems so hard to understand
But I'm gonna keep on trying
I'm trying to understand what it all means to me
Sweet love, love,love
Why did you leave me all alone
Don't you see me cryin I'm cryin
But you still turn your back on me

[Chorus]
Gotta keep my head up way up high
Gotta keep my feelings deep inside
No more cries
Will be alright
It's a brand new start for me

Gotta keep my two feet on the ground
But it seems so hard to move around
So slow it down
Maybe from now
I know I gotta move on

Sweet love
Why did you have to leave this way
But baby its okay
I'll find my better day
Without you by my side
Were not meant to be
Goodbye to you and me

[Chorus 2x]
Gotta keep my head up way up high
Gotta keep my feelings deep inside
No more cries
Will be alright
It's a brand new start for me

Gotta keep my two feet on the ground
But / Though it seems so hard to move around
So slow it down
Maybe from now
I know I gotta move, moving on, moving on, moving on


Dewi Sandra feat Casanova



(Dewi)
When I wake up in the morning
Another day being all alone
Tie my hair up
Into/ And to the bath tub

Lovely touch still remains
Taste of your lips linger in my brain
Its all said and done
I gotta move on
It's nothing there for me to say

[Chorus]
(Dewi)
Gotta keep my head up way up high
Gotta keep my feelings deep inside
No more cries
Will be alright
It's a brand new start for me
(Casanova)
Im gonna be the one to hold you down
Girl, my love for you goes round and round
And wipe your tears
(?) you fears
You know you gotta move on

[D]Love seems so hard to understand
[C]But you gotta keep on trying
[D]Im trying to understand what it all means to me
[D]Sweet love, love,love
[D]Why did you leave me all alone
[C]Cause I see you're crying you crying
[C]And I will never turn my back on you

[Chorus]
(Dewi)
Gotta keep my head up way up high
Gotta keep my feelings deep inside
No more cries
Will be alright
It's a brand new start for me
(Casanova)
Im gonna be the one to hold you down
Girl, my love for you goes round and round
And wipe your tears
(?) you fears

[D]Sweet love
[D]Why did you have to leave this way
[D]But baby its okay
[C]You'll find your better day
[D]Without you by my side
[D]Were not meant to be
[C]Its time for you to see

[Chorus]
(Dewi)
Gotta keep my head up way up high
Gotta keep my feelings deep inside
No more cries
Will be alright
It's a brand new start for me
(Casanova)
I'm gonna be the one to make you a star
I'll treat you like a queen
Baby please don't cry
No more tears
But (?) your fears
You know you gotta move on, moving on, moving on

Labels: , ,