|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Sunday, September 21, 2008, 9/21/2008 12:09:00 AM
Back to Basic [edited]
Last Friday I went to bandar, at Ka Lyana's place. well, okay! Faza's place. Happy? haha apakan! so yeap. oh wait... don't be happy first. im not finish yet! So I went there to send a song cd as requested by kaka. mannn.. i felt some kinna rush masa ku kesana. haha. damn it! awu bah butterfly wah! ;p Skalinya.. when i reached there. I was TTR(tak tentu rasa), mcm panicking jua.. like.. should I ring the door bell or missed call kaka saja. skalinya... i just rang the door bell once. tapi nada kena buka pintu.. then mcm ttr berabis ku wah.. so i just called kaka and told her that im waiting outside. Few mins after that kaka buka pintu sama abg bob. I was standing outside.. mcm kan masuk jua, inda jua. cause i was like really really TTR wah. then i just asked kaka, Mana mummy? and she says; Mummy tidur ya di atas. hehe. ;PI gave kaka the cd and cakes. Then kaka and abg accompanied me beli casing 3310 for me self. oh yes I am. Surprised? no? I am currently using Nokia 3310. As my title says- Back to Basic. =) Since that's the only phone that available at home and nada kena pakai(doh!) So pakai saja tya rather than nothing, right? Nope! I ain't complaining. I'm not much of a cell-phone goer(does that even make any sense? antam saja tah). and then.. kami bejln ke bandar at Uncle's shop to buy the casing and yes, I got me a nokia 3310 casing! wheeeeeeee... me phone ada baju baru. hehe and then kami sekajap saja bejln so after dari kedai.. kami balik kerumah kaka to drop off kaka and abg psal they all are goin to send kaka Aliaa to the airport who's leaving for UK. I wished to come along but instead i went home tarus. SIGHS. umm.. no. i din't get to see him. Pasal aku malu kan tanya kaka laaahh. But it's all good. at least I got to go to bandar at his place. I really miss goin to his place. SIGHS. If only I get to see him that day.... unfortunate happy bunny me =( I haven't had a proper sleep these few days. Not that I have lots in my mind, well maybe yeah.. its my no-progressed final project.Other than that.. hmm... takde pun. I just din't feel sleepy. So what I did was going through youtube-ing. From funny Indonesian Idol, funny Malaysian Idol, American Idol parody, Shemale Indonesian Idol, How to make a square boxed cake with fondant and bow, how to make buttercream icing, how to make bratz birthday cake to Asia Cruz's video clip and etc. I ended up sleeping at 6/7 am on Friday. Yesterday morning I went out with momma to pootie tats' appointment. my mother had to wake me up so early like 6am!!! yes, it's really crazy! so i fell back to sleep till my mother knocks the door again and says, "yaaaaaa Allaaaahhh!! Belum mandi lagi kak??!!" =/ so i rushed to shower and all lah. Masa petang, finally I went to tailor to potong baju. haha! don't say a word! i know. i knooowww... like its really late now. haha. but yeah. haha. Today I actually have 3 plans to go for. 1) Sof's leaving to UK. 2) Sungkai at cousin's 3) Sungkai with some friends siiiiighs. i wished i could just split my self into 3, to make it fair and square. But sadly that's totally impossible. So I had to choose family first, yknow... To Leesa, Shaz and Sof, sorry that I couldn't make it to the airport today.. but I'll make it up to you girls someday... okay? don't say I'm bad any more Leesa. hehe. I love you girls... Mwuah! It's not only Sof's leaving that I din't go. There's actually ramai org yg leave to UK yang aku nada antar ke airport. Just to name of them; Melisa - No ride Kaka Melly - Last minute cancelled flight. Supposed on Friday cancelled to Thursday. Zizi - I had no ride and I gotta sungkai at home. Amanina - same as Zizi's Ka Aliaa - I only knew it at the very last minute Sof - too many clashed plans and sungkai at cousin's I guess it's not really totally my fault for not goin.. but it's the time that isn't right. It's really a wrong timing to leave for UK. Not this month of Ramadhan. Seriously!! plus.. Raya is soon. Totally not the right time. But yeah.. apa boleh buat. Someone just gotta do it anyway.. I am really sorry guys. Well u guys take care and don't work hard but Smart! Don't ever forget me aaaahhh....! =) Happy belated Birthday to the Coyote: Kaka Diya aka Girl and Kaka Iyra aka Doll! Happy Birthday to you twinyyyyy!! HUGS. Love ya loads kaks! When are you girls coming back?? Don't forget to hit me up if y'all coming yeah. Mwuah! p/s: I hope you don't mind I grabbed the photo, yeah? =)im outta here. Bah.. I love you aaaalll!!! Assalammualaikum. Labels: birthdays, butterflies, daily, outings, pictures |
|
|
|