|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Tuesday, September 02, 2008, 9/02/2008 02:05:00 AM
Ramadhan =)
Ramadhan is here now as well as September. Wheeeeee..! I'm always excited when Ramadhan comes. i don't know how to explain it.. but every time it comes... I'm like.. iski berabis wah. and Happy lagi tu.Yesterday late at night.. I made the cupcake's frosting. just the frosting. I bought the Gardenia cupcakes yg nyaman atu.. and then buat icing/frosting/topping for the cupcakes. [photo will be upload on the next post] I brought 4 of them to college and gave to the clique. Thanks to Amal Beetle for the recipe. That was like my 2nd attempt. Barutah successful wah. Tapi it's too sweet. berabis. hehe. CAUTION: You might think this next post below is quite emo. For those who are not into it, is recommended to skip it.Thank you! =) I guess I'm not ready to be in love again just yet. Not for now. Not so soon. When I broke up with my recent ex, i used to think this way.. I'm sure I can be in love with a new guy in a minute anytime. Wait, lemme emphasize that , "..I can be in love..". Don't think at the wrong point. I don't mean it by getting guys in any minute or snap ya fingers. No. Not that. But being serious in a relationship that is. Yes, I met so many nice guys, attractive looking, actors look alike, and more. Sure, I have crush on them. Maybe, I like them too. but.. whenever i think of loving him or him or him or maybe him, I'm so doubtful. Not that they're bad or anything.. they are great and caring and loving, but it's where the heart goes/dedicated to. I still can't put it at one place or maybe its just nowhere around. I even can't stop missing Faza. No matter how terrible he treated me before, I still find he's an amazing accompanion or a friend to talk with. I really miss talking to him. see his face. chill at his place with his mummy,kaka and azwani. I wonder how some people can easily get the replacement of their ex's so fast. Do they really love em? Are they forcing themselves to be in love with their new kicks? Have they been checkin out them before? Are they even their taste? or they don't even have any tastes and just simply pick em up? I really wonder How?? It takes me months to actually see someone that is slightly my taste. It takes me at least a year to be melted over a guy. It takes me quite awhiiile to be really in love with him. I don't find that to love someone is an easy job to do. I don't use guys like I buy/wear/changing clothes or handbags. It's maybe funny, that I think I'm replacing guys like how I rarely replacing my phones. I have 4 exs and I had 3 phones including the current ones, Motorola V3. My Motorola is dieing since I broke up with the recent ex. It's in a critical condition already.So i assuming that's a sign. *teeheee... ;p Yes, my phone is dieing! I assure you not to msg me to my phone. The screen is dead. It only shows plain black screen. It does has sound but the screen is paralyzed, it won't show anything but plain black screen. Macam balik2 jua kata ku atu ah. hehe. I wonder who msged me at night tadi... sighs =/ I need new phone. Tapi aku masih sayang my Motorola atu. I really like that phone. =| anyways guys. gotta head up to bed now. I already had my sahur. so Happy Fasting everyone. Selamat berpuasa. take care. chiao. Assalammualaikum. Labels: butterflies, daily |
|
|
|