|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Friday, December 19, 2008, 12/19/2008 01:40:00 AM
Good music to be download
I'm listening to pile of r&b songs right now and either to download them or not to! G! seriously if only i have thousands gig of memory size in my notebook, i would have eat them all!! thats IF. check this site out. it has tonnes collection of r&b songs to be download. i swear if you're a fan of r&b music, this site deff for sure has got what you need!there is this one song that has been stuck in my head for over weeks and i just found who's the singer after it's been named 'Unknown' ever since i downloaded it. okay, i have not really found it out actually.. just a little curiosity either it's sang by Ne-Yo or Lee Car. Some says it's sang by Lee Car written by Ne-Yo and some says sang by N instead. Well none of Ne-Yo's albums included this song called "Together". So I guess it is really sang by Lee-Car and written by N. I'd deff believe if it is written by him cause tsk cmon.. who is Ne-Yo eh?! He is that black guy. that black guy with thick luscious lips. that black r&b singer guy with amazing voice and good music. he's not literally a guy that "i'd wanna get marry with".. Let's say.. I really liiiiike his lips, it's sucha turn-on i tell ya! but he's idk.. hahah. he doesn't have the look but yeah.. the lips. again and again... his lips maannnn. such an eye candy! sighs! and here is the link for download. (I hope so! =/ To ensure; listen the iMeem above, if the dowload file sounds similar so that's it but if it isn't then just lemme know and i'll get mine upload.) here is part of the lyrics I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last And be the one that got your back I know you saw the lipstick on my window And wonder'n how many girl's been to my home I've done my share of playing games But for you I given up that life John Legend songs are HOT too!! so is he. yes! he is. i just think he is hot though. look at his sweet eyes.ooohhh... aaahhhh... how old is he again?LOL damn it. haha. okay so yeah! talk bout his music. I looove his song called 'Save Room'. Musiq Soulchild!! you tell me! why can i not hate him! seriously these people have a beautiful and lovely music. they're like a poison that stings my soul! wo! really got me on my knees. and making me head over heels.ooookay! that's just too much. unless if my boyfriend would have sing for me. or whoever that would sing for me with so much passion inside. oh my~ i'd be plead! ;) anyways.. gonna off ta bed soon. so imma catch y'all later yaiiight! goodnight and salam. Labels: butterflies, lyrics, mp3 download |
|
|
|