Yvette is too fly
to be depressed
Profile


They call me Yvette.
Abode of Peace.
MARY-O. colors. photoshop whore. KL. ♥Ne-Yo. ♥Piggy back ride.
IGS College.
National Diploma Computer Studies.
Lim Kok Wing is my dream.
Web Designer is my ambition.
Loves to love. Hates to hate.
They say I am a Family person, a Happy Camper, so well-known as Little Miss Slow and dot dot dot.
My fav foods are potato, seaweed, pandan flavor ice-cream, chicken and PB&J(grapes)! Those are Love!
Patience is my middle name but never test my ego.
I've had my lessons and I'm allergic to dramas.
No offense but I really don't believe in having a best friend especially girls.

"I am not a big fan of Liars"- Vanessa of Gossip Girl



Network

Contact Me: E-mail

Yvette Roseland's Facebook profile
Histories

August 2005
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
July 2011

Linkage

[Chicas]
Kaka Melly
Kaka Yun
Kaka Ghel
Kaka Doll
Kak Yansta
Little Thea
Little Shana
Little Nyra
Little Wina
Little Melissa
Little Fyqa
Little Nad
Little Sofie & Shaz
Little Lisa
Little Rina
Amal PJ
Najat
Bella
IGS Ana ;)
IGS Amaldoll
IGS Dzah,Fatin,Ct
IGS Dizah
IGS Noi
IGS Rina
IGS Zana
IGS Bazla
IGS Hayat
IGS Fai
IGS Ka Mimie
IGS Uly
IGS Citra
IGS Nunu,Qyll,Fiza
IGS Farhana
Maj yk
Jamie
Atul
Ervy
Faye
Umie
ZiMomo
Selly
Megan
Kimberly
Fatin
Zatty
Yacko


[Homies]
Uncle Kanye
Abg Deez & Fee
Abg Kujim
Mamat
IGS Az
IGS Punca
IGS Basol
IGS Raphiology
IGS Wafi BF
IGS Weirdoz FC
IGS Fizo
IGS Ayeep
Little Ramzi
Little Khaliq
Davadrian
Reza
Taddie / Jackpott
Hum
NJ
Alfie


[Interests]
IGSCollege
Gossip Girl
MSN
Movie
6Dykes1Gay
Rano
Kurapak
Nadia & Jeez
ProjecTunes.purevolume
ProjecTunes.myspace
DST Simpur
Post Secret
Parking Idiots
Mellisa Clifton


[Mine]
Creation & Art
Friendster blog
PureVolume.Yvette J Sation
Angelfire
Soundclick
Photos & MusiQue
Yvetteologies
YJR 4shared
iMeem



Layout by: vehemency

Saturday, December 20, 2008, 12/20/2008 10:23:00 PM
Saturday with the little girls.

Twilight is the bomb bam boom bastic!!!!
I knew it's gonna be one amazing movie.
But after i watched it earlier today, it was more than I expected!
it's worth the weekend rate i paid!
i can watch it over and over again for gazillion times! trust me!
i should have! i should have! i should have just buy the dvd today!

I've heard a lot from Twilight readers saying that the movie isn't satisfying as the book says. I know.. as I am one of the Harry Potter book readers. It's always like that. cause book tells everything in detail and movie doesn't.
Before Harry Potter 1st movie was out, I've read Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secret book. As a book fan of it, of course I was so excited to watch the live ones. the movie! so obviously i did watch it. and as every reader says, they missed so many parts from the book! so since then... i stopped continuing reading the book. so when I watched the next season of HP, i wasn't trip much as the previous. same goes to Gossip Girl. What's written in the book is totally different from the live on tv. so I guess I've given a tip for book readers and movie goer. =)

ok now! let's talk over Twilight!! i din't know Robert Pattinson is THAT attractive as i've seen from posters and photos. oh not to forget he's in HP movie as Cedric. he's so much like a geek in it. but oh my holly jama llamaaaaa!!! did you see how sexy he is in Twilight?! with his sexy eyes. his sexy and humble attitude! but weird a little. oh oh! and his sexy smile!!



Now I really wanna go out with a vampire like him. rather than a normal human being. seriously. how i wished he's exist. If only he's exist, i would have dated him and marry him and make me a vampire wife and get us a baby vampire.no matter how pale as hell he is!! Hell don't cayyyyyyyy...if i were to live as a vampire as long as were happy together for eternally and live our lives for thousand years. Not that they can get old, right? he's been living for years as a 17 year old guy. right? correct me if im wrong! but i thought that was it. anyway. u saw how he protected Bella? now that is the Man! I want that. I NEED that. again.. i don't care if he's a vampire. I think I'm just falling in love with Edward Cullen. =| Jacob is a hottie too, without that stupid long wig! heheh

'oh vampire like Edward Cullen aka Robert Pattinson, please do exist. please oh please!! and be mine!!! '

Today I went out with the little girls and Izzah. It was a blast! Especially the daring part! yknow... Dare? yeap! I picked Izzah and Farah and met the other girls at the venue.Thea, Shana, Azeera, Wina, Myra and her friends. They booked 2 rows mid seats. haha. ain't that lots? yip, 14 seats altogether. and makes it $84.00. and all of us gone total dumb blonde! no offense lai. but really we were! poor math! haha. were stuck at the counter during the payment. so i was calculating with my fingers and a minute after that i lost my counting. good thing the cashier boy offered calculator. dumb i was, i din't ask for it earlier. since myra n her friends hadn't show-up during the payment, me and thea paid for them. when we got tickets, i was counting how many tickets that were gonna tear for us and myra. there i went a dumb arse again.hehe i know rite. but after all its worth it!! Have i mention that i watched it with full of concentration? that i forgot whom i was there with. haha. i almost cried through out the ending! but i din't. ;p hehe Farah did. =/ I am gonna watch Twilight movie online right now. too bad poor quality. click on link to watch =D

After the movie Izzah off with Wafi and left me with the girls. Myra gave me 30 bux. Then there i was again counting how much is the balance for who paid $10 for the tickets. It was $6/person. Till when we gt to Jollibee.. as I said to the girls, I was critically paning! paning with $$. indeed!! i am not a gold digger so i'm not really good with cashier. =) but no worries it all good. its done. and we've worked it out. hehe.

There was this joke happened while were eating. This is how it goes..

Shana - *get one long fries and looked at it with her eyes widen* "Eh panjang jua..!"
Thea & Me - "huh?"
Shana - "macam..yknow..."
Thea & Azeera - *laughing out loud already*
Me - *sloooooow/bluuuuuur/bangang*
Thea calls Shana - "LOL. Eh Dek(dick)..."
Azeera - "Thea. did you just called Shana dik?? LOL"
Me - "OOOOOOOHHHH..... AHAHAHAHHAAHHAA"

that was so stupid! LOL

The girls dare Shana to offer her unfinish foods to random people around. So she did. But not exactly how they asked her to. What she did was, she asked a random guy to throw her foods. i forgot what did the guy said, but i remember he did not want to throw it for her. heheh. we did took a video of it using Thea's phone. And another dare was. there's this guy with big rainbow mo hawk! so we dare her to say; "Hey, nice hair!" to that mo hawk hair guy. and she did. and the guy thanked her. Shana is really crazy!! i mean.. really really crazy but i still love her no matter what! heheh. we really should do this more often girls. we should go crazily insane to the insanity! hahaha. i miss them already. sighs.

Labels: , ,