|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Sunday, January 18, 2009, 1/18/2009 09:24:00 PM
a good sex on the beach with MJ on a Saturday ;)
The title must have deceived lotsa people.So what's actually happened was.. I had a drink called 'Sex on the Beach' at Chill with MJ/Maj. Whom 1st introduced me. Well I've heard of it before but never tried it till that day I went out with Maj. it was good to finally had the girly day i've been wanted for so long. A proper girly day of two. A girly dressed up. A girly Do's stuff. Girls ride, make-ups, looking-good, luncheon, girl talk, kids section arcade*apparently!lol*, kareoke, spice girled, BOYS, vained,ice-cream, tekken, sneaked into a place "not-really-illegally", the "red carpet lift" Maj?? ahahhaah ;P I had so much fun with her. I miss her. hehe. our luncheon @ chill Ze not so illegally sneaked in "place".hehe ![]() ![]() I have to admit I barely have those girly days. Not my daily basis? That's just not me. I am not literally a blondie girly girl kinna type. but I am slooooooooooooooowww! ghad! i am super slow. but then again, it's up to you whatever you wanna label me as. but it betta be a good one! Like on the same day i went out with Maj. I bumped into Mica & Hafiy. Mica kinna poked me or something.. as i turned around.. i was in total bangang! so sorry Mic and Hafiy. hahah. that's just me. idk lah this "momento" i have in me macam... entah eh.. haah inda ku tau cana kan ckp. hehe. see... i dont know lah. haha. but anyway... it was really good to finally see you two. just hope to see you guys again someday. ooh! ooh! ada this hottie named Kelvin or was it Kevin, Maj? he's this mata sepet looking guy tapi lawaaaa. panas yow! hehe. and he tied up his hair. average body built or whatever u call that. perfect light skin tone. i rate him 8/10. uh huuuh. panas mannn. heheh and then we saw Jamie with her son, Azman. i think. hehe.I wanna have a son too and maybe a daughter and and a husband also. but husband does not mean a boyfriend. boyfriend is another side. and then hmm... what else eyy..? i think thats just bout it lah.. for now. hehe for now! :) next shot is orgasm magarita! HEHE ;) Labels: butterflies, daily, outings, pictures |
|
|
|