|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Monday, February 09, 2009, 2/09/2009 09:34:00 PM
Being a lady
I am sooo effing hungryyyyyy!! i wanna eat!! my mum is offering me some foods. she left it in the kitchen for me. but I have just starting my resolution to lose weight since approx 5 pm today. eeeeeeee!! how huh? eat or not to?? i am super effingly hungry aahh. I can even feel like I'm goin to have gastric. I've had it before and it was reaaaally bad!! I was scared to death knowing I had it. It was during puasa and I really couldn't stand the pain that I cried, and I just had to sungkai like bout 3-5 mins before its actual time. sayang kan my puasa.. Eversince that my rents always scold me whenever I skipped my meals. but then, when they see me gaining or either I eat a lot, they yet scold me for that matters. Entah lah..Diet isn't easy i tell you! I've had gone through things that had me a successful slim body. I meant BEFORE! I was pretty much a bummer after O level, I stayed at home like a total hermit, using/facing the pc for almost 24/7 that I din't even bother to eat and at the same time, I was quite active with swimming, twice a day, midday and late afternoon.almost everyday!I lost 5kg in 3months. I had slimming pills that apparently has risky side effects. It can cause death. Very risky! Then I stopped.I lost 7-8kg in range of 4 months. I had this every year end. Year 06 and 07. For assignments and diet cause. I had my broken heart, I drastically lost 6kg within less than a month. It stayed the same for 6-7 months after. I did not eat rice for years,and if would eat rice, i only had it like half or quarter portion of it. But now,it's a whole diff story already! nyahahaha Now I'm done listening to people telling me, not to do the unhealthy ways of diet cause I looked like a crappy grandma when I got slimmer doing those. not to tell my skinny cheek and face! HAHA.They even scold me to eat more. So I did. hahaha. as a result now... I have a tummy. big round one! sighs. ooooo.. there is a thing I am still have it going, slimming tea, which is not too risky hopefully, cause my momma been having it since years ago. While me, I only started drink it last year. Another aunt has a facebook! =/ It's a friend of my mother's friend. aiyayayayaya! I was suggested to be a friend of her by my mother's friend which I already have her on my friends list. You know how awkward it feels like right? Older people looking through our photo albums. Not that I don't allow them to but it's just beyond awkward? I guess? These aunts plus my mama are very cool mummys! They somehow sometimes got me thinking like, is this how they were when their youngs?? They are super coolie mums.very! The way they get socialize with each other are like adults of my age.. They talk bout their children's love life, not really gossip though. More to brighter side of it. Which is good. They talk bout their children's friends...and etc.All I can say is, they're just like a friend. A mother as well as a soul friend. I am very happy to see how much my mother has changed now. She's a very great mom. We're more like a friend now. I share stories with her almost about every single thing happened in my every single day! From bad to good and worse to best. Friends? Boys? Clothes? Love? Lifee? Work? School?We do all that! But of course, secrets remain locked! ;) I love her. oooooh, my mum is pretty left behind with thesedays technologies, hence she doesn't have Facebook, plus she doesn't even touch any pcs. yip yip. hehehe. Safe! :D Last word: Hmmmm... good night? Love your mumy cause I love mine. apakaann.. IML! heheeh Assalammualaikum. Labels: butterflies, daily |
|
|
|