|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Monday, February 02, 2009, 2/02/2009 09:21:00 PM
Save room for a moment to be with me
Happy Fourty umm Birthday to my Mother =/ and 19th Birthday to mantan pacarku yang bernama Faza. hehe.I am so sorry mother. I know im sucha bad daughter for not remembering my mother's age but instead the ex bf's. Well my friends are like that too.. most of them are. Some siblings don't even remember their siblings' age, at least I do remember my age's brother, he's turning 15 this year. There yo go. but what worse, i don't remember both of my rent's age. im sucha bad daughter.sighs. Anyway.. again.. Happy Birthday to my Mother, Norsinah. I love you Ma'. Happy Birthday Faza. I miss you boy. My brother is watching the HSM(i don't know which) right now! *wild cats in the house. lalalalalalal. we're all in this together* heheh I remember I always like to sing 'We're all in these together' part to my friends when were having doubts or feelin' stress over our final project and assignments last year. It was memorable. Crack one!umm..okay! I miss saying the word 'Crack' :) I know I've been on a short hiatus. right! I've just been really busy. 1st I've decided to start doing a vlog. I have had god-knows how many attempts of my 1st vlog I did. yip. 1st vlog and too many attempts. HAHA. but I do have my 1st official vlog, which i took on Sunday the 25th January 2009. hahaha. I know it's really taking me so long cause I have to edit so many things plus I don't have any video cutter software, so I had to go to download.com to get it for FREE with watermark on the video output it self. I just can't be bother to buy one. hmmmm. i also don't know why. Why I have to cut the videos because the duration of the videos are too long and it failed to be upload on youtube neither blogger. It's quite a long process for me though. Cause I had to, like I said, download the software, review the videos back&forth to see which part should be cut in and out, arrange videos that have been cut into shorter then edit a little bit here and there and finally done! BUT it is unfortunate to know that I have only been doing the 2nd stage that is reviewing the videos still! sad i know. My Mary-O hence my laptop was in coma for hmmm..well just a day. Cause the adapter is dead. Totally dead, man. Sucks I know. Plus Mary-O's cell got exposed due to overcharged. Now that i feel so lonely without him singing to me neither entertain me before I go to sleep, good thing I have my baby S hence my cell, just to sing for me. Well only sing, cause I have not insert any movies to him just yet. but I still can go over the Net though. But still S doesn't entertain me as M does. They're both are different. I miss M. Well I am using M posting my blog right now, with the help of my dad laptop's adapter. Alhamdulillah. I really can't help my self from not going over the internet for days. sighs. It does not killing me but I am suffocating of it. *too much drama.pfft!* I had my luncheon with my boys(Az, Shuk and Waie) and Ze Lunch Ladies(Jamie, Zaty, Lina and my self) at KFC, the Mall. It was good to finally have all members of Lunch Ladies today. hehe. Jamie gave that name though. It sounds nice right? hehe. The boys said, Jamie and I really look alike and like Jamie says, "we do pass off as being sisters." Regardless that I am tanner than her. I am glad to know anybody that I am close with, is/are my resemblance. So far I've known 3 people that were told as my resemblance.and yea I do see something what I see in my self. hehe. Jamie is gonna leave to Oz soon, this Friday to be exact. SIIIIIGHS. I'm gonna miss a friend like her in Bru. I am so gonna miss her. so so so so so gonna miss her. She's one of the 'Sengkurong Pride'. I owe her so many things. The sleepover, bbq, cupcakes day, arcade basketball,girly day out, I guess that's all for now folks. It's kinna short post though. but whatevs. It's getting late now and someone just gotta do what someone's gotta do tomorrow. =| Good night readers. I spade yawl. Assalamualaikum. p/s: okay! I think Jamie would most probably gonna read this. Cause I was stupid. HAHAH. I don't usually leave my link on her tagboard. but I just did!! haha. so Jamie if you read this. aku cinta kau. alright! ;) Mwuaaahh.. Labels: birthdays, butterflies, daily, outings, pictures |
|
|
|