|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Saturday, May 09, 2009, 5/09/2009 09:12:00 PM
Sayyidina Hasan Secondary School
I do not understand why some people could be so cruel, and all they had were scene. Seriously man.. it is so not cool for being unreal, don't you think? Why do you have to act when you're obviously living in a real life. It's not like there's a camera, lights and actions surrounding you. Well, maybe if those people who have this such attitude or syndrome perhaps symptoms i should say, who wanted to be an actor or actress, then.. Best of Luck on being one.................................................................. Today I went to Sekolah Menengah Sayyidina Hasan, where I used to studied, since my Junior High school till my High school. 6 years baby! hehe. It was its 15th Anniversary today. I am so glad to be a messenger to most of my old mates, telling them bout the event and we finally gathered after the long gap since the last time i saw them, at least few of them showed up. I am happy. I missed that school already. I will upload today's pictures as soon as i get em from my friends. So hang on there. hehe. I saw some familiar faces and only remembered few names. only! Manisah, Izzah Alyaa, Alex, Badrul Kamal, Rizal, Shazwan, Izza Idris(a sister of one of my classmates, Azza) Like i said, FEW! I am so sorry. and those that I remembered their names, were mostly who used to be my classmates. Cause I'm a girl who doesn't care much how hell happened around me except my girls or should I say my gangs! hehe. naaaahh.. I din't really have gangs, just our circle. I did not exposed much cause to me highschool has nothing be exposed with but your studies and knowledge. Oh wait, I think I did, I was one of the 1st batch who joined Taekwondo and a senior of all. HAHA! ;P I had 2nd yellow belt or 1st green belt when I joined the school's Taekwondo club. The best part I digg in Taekwondo is SPARING and board punching to be added!! hahaha. Call me crazy? Sure! Yes, damnit! I have skills and I am not a person to mess with, I don't bitch slap people but sucker punch. I miss them people calling me by the name Ezza or Tasya. and glad that they still remember my name, again I'm so sorry to whom I forgot their names.It felt good to hear them calling me by those names. It felt like in highschool again. I miss all of them. If only all of them were informed about the event and gathered everyone, it would've been great! plus in Sayyidina Hasan it self! Manisah, Izzah, Alex, Mizah(i just knw today) and my self were taking a tour around the school today. From classes to labs, hall to admin, library to canteen till bus stand. hahaha. i miss saying Bus Stand, although I dislike to be fetched at that area when school's finished. Remembering the only place where we hid when we skiped classes was only at canteen!! LOL. Wasting our 30 mins of break time just standing and staring at people passing by outside of our class, and when its over then only we go to canteen for 5 mins, then spent another 5 mins in the toilet then gt back to class when the lesson has started. HAHAHAHHAAH. I wonder today's Secondary Schools still have those vandalized toilet?? I din't went in to the toilet to check out just now. hmmmm...... I really miss those old great times. =') Anyways.. i gotta make my fingers working on doing some work work instead of school work. Na' mean?? See ya! Good Night. Salam. xx Labels: butterflies, daily, event, outings |
|
|
|