|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 11/24/2010 10:49:00 PM
Going The Distance
I just watched it!! What a sweet and cute movie! I loved it so much! It's not heavy and not to much drama! it's just okay and I loved it so much! PLUS the soundtracks! This movie somehow reminds me of Garden State.There's a little funny part, but not comedy. Just funny. A little bit of sad, silly, sweet and cute part yet happy ending. Loved it! I'd like to have this kind of relationship, even if you're in a long distance relationship; full of happiness, trust (even though your surroundings tell shits about your partner), understand and compromise with each other, sacrifices like going to the distance just for your partner just to see him/her (especially!), make time, EXCEPT the one night stand part! I know this kind of girl(Drew Barrymore) in the movie is what most boys are looking for. She is just so COOL! like totally the coolest! She's your girlfriend and at the same time, she can be your friend too! They do stupid silly things together(love this)! and Justin Long is soooooooo cute! I love him! He's officially my fave actor! :D That face, that look, smile, when he talks, his eyes, it's just so hmmm.... indescribable! He wins my heart! and when he cries, I just couldn't see that tears falling! :( All in all, Drew Barrymore and Justin Long could pulled off as a couple! They're so perfect! I knew I'm gonna like this movie because of the casts! I give a 8 out of 10. This is a perfect movie for a long distance relationship couple. Totally! I loved the soundtracks esp The Boxer Rebellion's! I am downloading it right now!! Did I tell you I'm into Indie and Brit Rock Pop now? Oh yes I am sucka! ;D BUT without ditching R&B and Slow Jams fo shizzle, yaaaight! After this I'm gonna watch this movie again till I fall asleep and hopefully gives me a sweeeeeetest dream! oh! oh! p.s. My mum is sending me a box of Indo Mee Mi Goreng! FTW! and Insya Allah gonna get my stuffs from Brunei tomorrow! AWESHOOME! Love Momskiii to bitsy! :) Labels: butterflies, daily, misc |
|
|
|