|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Friday, November 12, 2010, 11/12/2010 01:17:00 AM
I have my babyboy Ne-Yo singing me lullabies right now. How lovely! ;)Today just another unproductive day. Just lazed on bed with my laptop, phone, pillows and sesame streets blanket. Took shower around midday, went out with Diane(a family friend who stays with me here but in other room and she's a Malaysian) around 2++pm took jeepney to LBC and dvd shops. we bought 8 dvds, 1 series and costs us about 130 peso. really cheap! because apparently we think the cashier count it wrongly. Supposedly 100p = 4 dvds, 50p = 1 series, overall equals to 250p. We paid 300p and she gave us change of 170p! but Diane only realized and told me when we got back, so I told her it's our rezeki then. So I watched some dvds that I bought today, Step Up 3, Social Network and Phobia 2. Lets review. Step up 3 was good. and HOMAGAD! Allyson Stoner is sooooo grown up already and her hair is brown now? Remember when she was very little 5 or 7 like that in Missy Elliot's video clip, her hair was black! even when she's in Step up 1(i think). I remember how i feel so impressed everytime I see her dance back then. even now. but her dancing scene wasn't that much in this movie, not as I expected. But she's still goood as ever! Social Network, it's much of a talking but it's quite good so far. hence, so far, cause I din't finish it. Not that I got bore, I just got distracted by wanting to watch Phobia 2. hehehe Phobia 2, I've seen this movie in cinema last year. It's a really really good movie!!!! that's why I bought the dvd to watch it again. hehe. Every time I thought about this movie, it reminds me of someone who's just like me, he enjoys to watch horror movies and we shared too many stories and movie reviews together. :) I wanted to go to The Amazing Race Asia 4 Viewing Party tonight, but that didn't happen. SIGHS. I wish there's someone who's same headed with me. Who likes to travel and explore. I just spent my Thursday night watching dvds. I can't be like this for a long time! I can't! I gotta go out! But with...? :( As I've mentioned in my previous post, my connection is really really bad, so I use my phone to sign in my msn. I'm not really active with my msn thesedays except for some important people. After I signed in using my phone, I just put my phone aside and browsing through some songs on my iTunes, and I hear a chatting sound from my phone, I checked and it's SB. He's probably not the last person I thought who would chat to me, but you're just not that important to me as used to. I'm not hating, its just I want him be responsible and don't be a jerk. I gotta admit I do missed him and I dreamed of him recently too. but I guess that's just it. You were The Man, but you don't have to be influenced by your friends too much. They are not You, and I don't want them. I want You, Yourself, just you being You! But you know what, if were destined there will be. For now this is it, I'm gonna leave you with what you want to be and wanna do. and leave me with mine. I'll always pray for your happiness, dear M. I'm happy if you're happy. After 5 lines, 2 questions from him and 2 answers from me, that's about it. I'm sorry if I am not the same girl who used to care bout you too much. I still like you but we just gotta be away from each other maybe for now? maybe for awhile? maybe for long? If were destined we will be. =) Yesterday, Barracudas vs Slingers and Barra lost! sighs. I missed watching it in Bru. I miss watching it with M especially. I miss how we screamin shoutin watching the game like there were just us two. I miss our world. :( Loh, kok pada curhat ngebahas yg tadi?? =/ hehe. So anyway, here I could only watch The Patriots's game but I don't really support them.. depends on what team are they playing with. Like last time, The Pats vs SMBritAma, and I supported SMB but too bad they lost. oh! oh! I am so proud of Barracudas when they beat the Pats down and that was their first lost! Crazy innit?! oh gosh! I miss watching Barracudas's game in Bru!! =(( Best of luck on this Saturday facing the Thais. Lets beat them and win this! Lets go Brunei Barracudas!! You got my love and support from all the way in the Philippines! mwuah mwuah! Labels: butterflies, daily |
|
|
|