Yvette is too fly
to be depressed
Profile


They call me Yvette.
Abode of Peace.
MARY-O. colors. photoshop whore. KL. ♥Ne-Yo. ♥Piggy back ride.
IGS College.
National Diploma Computer Studies.
Lim Kok Wing is my dream.
Web Designer is my ambition.
Loves to love. Hates to hate.
They say I am a Family person, a Happy Camper, so well-known as Little Miss Slow and dot dot dot.
My fav foods are potato, seaweed, pandan flavor ice-cream, chicken and PB&J(grapes)! Those are Love!
Patience is my middle name but never test my ego.
I've had my lessons and I'm allergic to dramas.
No offense but I really don't believe in having a best friend especially girls.

"I am not a big fan of Liars"- Vanessa of Gossip Girl



Network

Contact Me: E-mail

Yvette Roseland's Facebook profile
Histories

August 2005
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
July 2011

Linkage

[Chicas]
Kaka Melly
Kaka Yun
Kaka Ghel
Kaka Doll
Kak Yansta
Little Thea
Little Shana
Little Nyra
Little Wina
Little Melissa
Little Fyqa
Little Nad
Little Sofie & Shaz
Little Lisa
Little Rina
Amal PJ
Najat
Bella
IGS Ana ;)
IGS Amaldoll
IGS Dzah,Fatin,Ct
IGS Dizah
IGS Noi
IGS Rina
IGS Zana
IGS Bazla
IGS Hayat
IGS Fai
IGS Ka Mimie
IGS Uly
IGS Citra
IGS Nunu,Qyll,Fiza
IGS Farhana
Maj yk
Jamie
Atul
Ervy
Faye
Umie
ZiMomo
Selly
Megan
Kimberly
Fatin
Zatty
Yacko


[Homies]
Uncle Kanye
Abg Deez & Fee
Abg Kujim
Mamat
IGS Az
IGS Punca
IGS Basol
IGS Raphiology
IGS Wafi BF
IGS Weirdoz FC
IGS Fizo
IGS Ayeep
Little Ramzi
Little Khaliq
Davadrian
Reza
Taddie / Jackpott
Hum
NJ
Alfie


[Interests]
IGSCollege
Gossip Girl
MSN
Movie
6Dykes1Gay
Rano
Kurapak
Nadia & Jeez
ProjecTunes.purevolume
ProjecTunes.myspace
DST Simpur
Post Secret
Parking Idiots
Mellisa Clifton


[Mine]
Creation & Art
Friendster blog
PureVolume.Yvette J Sation
Angelfire
Soundclick
Photos & MusiQue
Yvetteologies
YJR 4shared
iMeem



Layout by: vehemency

Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 6/17/2008 10:42:00 AM
one second of Happiness

Yesterday was my little brother's birthday, Mohd Fairie Syah. He's turned only 14th! only 14th!! He's not 16th just YET! OWKAY! HEHEHE

Yesterday morning, my mother,adek and i went to the airport sending adek's friend, Shazrinah to KL. When we reached to the airport.. looking for parking and i saw H's babah car, whatta coincidence my mother parked her car in front of H's babah's car. HAHA. yeah.. i know what's he doing there.. and yes, i remember that H's siblings, Hafiy and Zmah is coming home on that day. adek and i walked into the airport earlier leaving my mother who's being lazy to get outta car.haha. then i saw HANIF(H's baby brother) waiting at the arrival area and i saw HAFIY & ZMAH just came out from the arrival entrance and saw their mother n babah. i was gonna meet them but then i saw they were in a rush kan balik.. then i walked back.. but then again.. i told to my self.. why don't i just go chase and meet them?! so i ran to Hafiy n Hanif who's walking to their car with their luggages.
i waved at Hafiy who didnt recognized me at first and eventually smile, hugged me and shouted, "Kaka Yvette!!"
Little Hanif saw me, hugged me and says "aiiiii... kaka ezza. Batah sudah inda jumpa. abg ajul wah tu nada membawa bejln aahh.. "
and i said"i know rite. abg atu.. entah eh. he's just been busy.. i guess. hehe",
Hanif-"yatah kaann.. abg ajul atu eh!"
saw their mother..
ME - "eh aunty.. lai..do u think mama ingat kaka kan ni aaah??"
Hanif - "eh awu lah. mesti lah ingat.. ndakan lupa. siapa jua lupa kan kaka..kaka ani.."
ME salam and hugged their mother - "Hello aunty. How are you?"
Aunty smiles while talking over the phone- "Hello.. Im fine. =)"
saw Zmah with babah nya..
I waved zmah from distance...
zmah with her bangang face - "who is that girl? who is she?"
ME-"Hey zmaaahhh..! ooohh.. who is she??? hahaha it's me!"
zmah - "Yvette!! omg!"
ME hugging her- "AAAAAAHHHHHHH.... HAHAHAHAH. zmaaaahh!! heheheh how are you??"
zmah - "omg! im fine. im fine. good. where's Hazrol??"
ME - "uh! i dont knoooooowww.. err... at work i guess. hehe"
zmah - "oh! oh! heheh owkay.. heheh"
ME salam uncle..
zmah - "finally i see you!!! oooohh.. its really hot in here."
ME - "I knooooowww... haha. i'll be seeing you more now..oh doh! its brunei.. ur not in the uk anymore."
zmah - "oh yeah! yeah! of course. haha. yeah.. i know.. but i like it here.really. heheh"

thennn went with little more chit chat and then salam n hugged everyone and then i went back to adek whom i ditched at the stairs. woooops! hehe. i saw mum was sitting with adek waiting for me at the arrival area. hehe. i went to them and we went up to the departure area sending Shazrinah. and i bumped into Hadee and the gf, Azeera and quite few familiar faces around.hehe.

It was really good to finally met H's whole family yesterday.. except abg Herol n H himself.i did think of picking them up when they're coming back.. but i did not actually purposely went to the airport to pick them yesterday since i know H had work. it was coincidence that Shazrinah leaving in the morning as well as Hafiy&Zmah landed. i was sooo Happy meeting the family though H wasn't there =)

Anyways.. in the afternoon...i thought to bring adek watch a movie as a treat on his birthday. oh, shukri was at my place working on Database Management System assignment during midday. Alhamdulillah i have finished. hehe. so yeah.. after long break with my car, yesterday i eventually drove 'em. well i did drive on the day before as well.. Sunday.. was doing a printing at my aunt's place. Back to square one! Shukri couldn't finish up his assignment plus im dating my brother that afternoon. so i brought shukri and atul along.. shukri drove my car earlier to picked atul and to the venue as well. we asked atul to call the mall cineplex to book the tickets for Kung Fu Panda, but unfortunately twas FULLY BOOKED! then she tries qlap cineplex, but then again... they did not answer the call and engaged memanjaaaaang! sigh. i canceled the movie and decided to just go to the mall gadong. i bumped into ADIB aka Q the loooong lost friend! haahaha. I went to Uncle's shop and brought kaka some cheese cake. kaka complimented me saying im getting skinnier! woooooo... suka ku eh! hehehe. RANDOM: i really miss berakas, the K's family!='(
after meeting kaka.. pampering the birthday boy to buy him dvds.. then we lost shukri&atul.. so i just decided to leave them both alone..then me and my brother went to the arcade. I spent 10 bux for it. haha! i brought adek to play basketball(y), dragon punch(y), and this chinese drum. we got 3 tickets playing basketball, i dont remember whats the highest score i got for dragon punch but i remember i always score 8k ++. twas good though. hehe siuk wah ;p Shukri&atul finally showed up in arcade. after done spending 10bux of tokens in less than 30 minutes we went to McD for munching. after munching, pampered the birthday boy another 10 bux on dvds. hehe yeah.. dvd again. guess what i got for me self! AVENGED SEVENFOLD NEW ALBUM!! hahaha. no, i am not crazy. its just a one-second transform state of music. yeaaa.. rite! ;p We went home after that.. and my brother had this training at 7 on his birthday.. ehe poor him..but it was all good. Yesterday was my 2nd time of withdrawal. HAHA.(the 1st was for H's presents on his birthday). Overall i spent 40 buxyesterday. no complaining.. its for my only brother.. i never spend much money on him. i usually give him box of gift. and sometimes nothing at all.. just wishes and typical ones. i can see he had fun time with his only sister yesterday. i was pity looking at him bumming in his room watching dvds on his birthday... none of his friends bring him out or anything..plus my mum was practically tired. thank god i have had planned to bring him out and dad allowed us to go out and drives my car. and i don't mind spending some cash just for him. its called sacrifice and basically its a treat for his birthday. I love him so much =)

ADIB - i missed you man! :D was good to finally see him and catch up stories. He's looking all good now ey. i remember he used to say that i talk just like this one girl starring in Buffy the Vampire Slayer which i dont know whats her name. it's just my enthusiasm when i meet the old friends who knew how i was before. its the slang how i usually say... 'yknow whaaaaaaaa!' 'and then i was like... ewwww!' 'and then she was like...OH EM GEE!' 'i knaaaaawwww...rite! GOSH!' hehe. that's how i most likely was! high school times. siigh. and now.. when i eventually knew what blonde and bimbo means..i finally grew up and be more wiser, well still trying though ;p. hehe. just one thing that still sticks in me, is the long process of receiving messages from people, both ways physically and technically. I am blur. i realized that but really i can't change that. i dont know why.. it just runs in me. so please.. never blame me if i really take loong time to understand what you're saying. less symbolic, say things straight/directly when you ever talk to me. seriously! siiiigh.


June 16th:
Happy Belated Birthday to Mohd Fairie Shah(my brother)
Happy Belated Birthday to Kate Yamin.
Happy 11th monthversary to Y&H.



I'm feeling really unappreciated.
You takin` my love for granted, babe.
I don't know how much more,
I can take from you.
You don't do the things you use to do.
You don't even say I love you too.
and lately I've been feeling,
Feeling unappreciated.

[Verse 1:]

Woke up this morning and saw your face
And you didn't look the same as yesterday.
I got the feeling that you can't seem to see,
What you want to be.
And lately it ain't been the same at all.
When you're here its like I'm invisible
I still can't seem to see where I went wrong.
Cuz I'm feeling

[Chorus:]

I'm feeling really unappreciated.
You takin` my love for granted, babe.
I don't know how much more,
I can take from you.
You don't do the things you use to do.
You don't even say I love you too.
and lately I've been feeling,
Feeling unappreciated.

[Verse 2:]

Lately our house is not a home
You come in, take a shower and then say I'm gone.
what am I to do
With my heart just leave
But my feet won't move

Today is our anniversary
But you haven't even say two words to me
I'm
trying hard to give you another chance
But ooh baby I'm feeling

I'm feeling really unappreciated.
You takin` my love for granted, babe.
I don't know how much more,
I can take from you.
You don't do the things you use to do.
You don't even say I love you too.
and lately I've been feeling,
Feeling unappreciated.

[Verse 3:]

Oh when I first met you
I thought you was the most perfect man
That I ever seen
I still don't understand why
You treat me like you do
I use to give into your lust
Now I see the truth
Oh no I don't want to hear it all through
Yea I know I'll still be missing you
But it's not worth the pain
That came from you
You made me feel
unappreciated

[Chorus:]

I'm feeling really unappreciated.
You takin` my love for granted, babe.
I don't know how much more,
I can take from you.
You don't do the things you use to do.
You don't even say I love you too.
and lately I've been feeling,
Feeling unappreciated.

Don't love me no more
Heeey wooo hooo
unapreciated.
I'm feeling unappreciated

Labels: , , , , ,