|
Profile
Network
Contact Me: E-mail
Histories
August 2005 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 July 2011 Linkage
[Chicas]
Layout by: vehemency |
Monday, October 13, 2008, 10/13/2008 08:43:00 PM
imyF
Faza! I miss you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! This is crazy. When I heard your name today, I got a rush in my tummy, it crushes me so hard!!! I saw a guy who looked just like you today. and I even had a dream of you today!! This is crushing me so hard, Za. I miss you so much!! I miss you. I miss you so terribly.I used to know his brother, but I never knew I loved him, 'till the day he laid his eyes on me. Now I'm jumpin' up and down, he's the only one around, and he means every little thing to me I've got your picture in my wallet, and your Phone number to call it, and I miss you more, Whenever I think about you,. I've got your mixed tape in my Walkman, been so long since we've been talkin' and in a few more days, we'll both hook up, forever and ever.. ........................................... Today I saw somebody Who looked just like you He walked like you do I thought it was you As he turned the corner I called out your name I felt so ashamed When it wasn't you How can I forget When each face that I see Brings back memories Of being with you I just can't go on Living life as I do Comparing each man with you Knowing they just won't do They're not you ........................................... remembering how much you really like this song and how dumb I was to know what Mary is.. hehe =) Darlin' Mary, You know I can't leave you alone She makes me happy, and they say lovin' you is wrong Can't be mad at me - she puts me in a zone And I wish I had got me just a little bit to take home I love my Darlin' Mary Now, I've been taught not to love nobody But ain't nobody like Mary And I don't mean to be selfish but I I only like the best shit So if you wanna get really lit put 10 on it And we can go and get Mary ........................................... You are the wind beneath my wings You are my soul my everything You are the reason why I keep on trying to fall in love one more time Giving my heart to you Baby there’s nothing I wont do for your love Won’t do for your touch I just wanna love again I’m sick and tired of tryin’ to pretend That I don’t need love again Coz it hurts too much without love I just wanna feel again What is feels like to be in love So I’m gonna let u in And take another chance on love How I wish he knw all this. i miss you, Faza. Labels: butterflies, daily, lyrics |
|
|
|